Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

uhh thanks captain obvious? :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

navyjack posted:

Tiegen/Milano 2020 “I’m With THEM!”

hell yes also Teigen

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

MizPiz posted:

More like Mike Dunk-on

*poses with jazz hands for a few seconds before awkwardly shuffling off*

please dont post with jizz hans ty

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ALLRIGHT LET'M HAVE IT :tfrxmas:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Corky Romanovsky posted:

You implored them to visit your webpage?

yes, his profile page, TO IGNORE HIM :twisted:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i stared following her on twitter when she had fewer than 20k followers, what does that get me?

what 20k is a fuckton, why you think that's low? lemme just take a quick sip of water before I check her follower count now

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

zegermans posted:

advancing front lines is fun, but eradicating 90% of the enemy with artillery beforehand is funner

ok, you idiot, what is artillery in this context then?!?!?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Isnt this Shapiro guy a never-Trumper?

who cares?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

this is Bernie erasure! :argh:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Like I'm pretty sure 99% of the time if these people just outright said 'this proposal doesn't include necessary protections for the disabled, you need to add them' the leftist response would be 'drat, sure, what do you need?' Demanding everything be thrown out the window because it isn't exactly right the first time is 100% wreckers, or people who have been taught to be wreckers.

And I say this as a disabled person. Anything to reduce exploitation is better than nothing.

also funny: the dudes argument is that his treatment is so expensive and links a billion dollars hospital expenses

like poo poo dude, if you nationalize healthinsurance and care this would fix itself

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

I want to grab him by the lapels and scream into his face for what loving vote if not the loving supreme court. Does he think they need him to be 51st to lower corporate taxes some more???

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

gradenko_2000 posted:

ASL Starter Kits are revisionist

Phoenix Command for the masses, comrade

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Kilroy posted:

I wasn't aware of this - why the gently caress not?

controlled opposition: win the primary against a left candidate, nope the gently caress out in the main election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Crane Fist posted:

Whatever else happens, nothing will detract from the hearty lol of Lightning Knight rolling into D&D like John Wick into a russian nightclub

I don't read D&D what happened? Slomo 6ers to everyones domes?