Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Apparently this is like a beta test for the ongoing gbs-cspam merger so let's get some ground rules established early -

gbs refugees
u MAY empty quote me
U MAY NOT @ me without permission
if ur a Russian asset, a chudling or a centrist.... I will come at u hard and fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Also dont copy+past huge blockquotes like known Russian asset "ain't poo poo on live tv"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Thoguh posted:

Page 1 Content Postin'

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Friendship with ocasio over. Now Kevin The Lion is new best friend

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I do actually post to be liked and (hopefully) paid. I am accepting sponsorships

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Fiend posted:

To all the goons who are Russian bots and are trying to destroy are democracy: knock it off

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The printing press is the 2nd most evil artifice ever devised by we naked baboon-devils

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Rise like Kevin de Leon after slumber: in unvanquishable number!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Kevin the Lionhearted

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

She's actually Feinstein's Monster

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Wrong thread dont read that

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Finicums Wake posted:

is there any relation between kevin de leon and daniel de leon? this is a rhetorical question. but i want to believe

They're both from Leon

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Ma7be instead of all this theory ocasio should put it to practice?? She's been a senator for like 2 years now and hasn't sponsored a single piece of legislatuon

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im gonna assume hillary runs again because the assumption is a win-win for me. if she doesnt run, im happy bcasue she is terrible. if she does run, im happy because i get to laugh @ online centrists

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

AOC is conspicuous in her silence on the issue of Russia

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cool.When is bernie going to hold a town hall on the piss tape? On data centers? On bad star wars movies?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Taintrunner posted:

I honestly can't think of any 2020 contender that has been here for the people of America in the way Bernie has

Vegeta

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i wave it away

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

freckle posted:

vince foster, seth rich, and now anhthony bordain

dont forget vilerat

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

fcking drop it, grondoth. now

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Interesting how bernie left an empty podium for noted democratic donor and ally Jeff Bezos but not for putin?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don’t mean to single out lawyers either, just trying to point out the professional trades which represent the real base of Democratic Party support are a significant population.

I'll single out lawyers. Duck em all

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cool that Obama too cowardly to call out trmulp bu name

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hopefully another Biden relative kicks the bucket and he gets scared off again

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Whose knee did Hillary steal

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hillary took an arrow to the knee for the republic *gif of Hillary tripping*

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

That's when the pilot reportedly pushed open the emergency hatch and told the passengers to jump out,

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

get that poster outta my fuckin face b4 i snap!!!!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

See Hillary Clinton In Person, sounds like an ad for a drat freak show

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

haha ocasio looks terrified in that pic

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Haha

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Ecavelli.... I'm willing to give you some face here. If you apologize to me for this insult and offer adequate compensation, then I'll put this matter behind me. If you refuse... well, dont blame me for being merciless

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Ocasio won because she is q political savant

Is a stealth entry for the succiest lib galaxy brain take yet

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Nah

she won because of good policy. Any idiot with a heart can do it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Born and raised lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

*points to tattered new balance shoes* I wore these out pounding the pavement and talking about data center consolidation

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

comedyblissoption posted:

you laugh, but I am obliged to remind everyone that jon ossoff's campaign literally came to my door personally like 4-5 times and his opponents came 0 times

Clearly he was no political animal

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this thread may be nice to you, but they harrass me everbtime i post, and often even when im not posting

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i get harrassed here even worse than i do at the indian buffet when i dont use the tongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gradenko_2000 posted:

you're a good poster, Calibanibal

Thx comrade