Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welcome to the communist party. succ!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can’t wait for the sick west wing monologue mic drop on their knockoff bernie Sanders strawman

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vox Nihili posted:

Feinstein should bow out immediately so we can focus on unity and fighting the Trump admin!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

oh my loving god

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

not a cult posted:

yes, but when someone with a cartoon face comes to you and asks you to record an ad in which you sell fluffy animal guns to kids you gotta stop for a minute to rub those solitary 2 brain cells you have together and say "hey this can't be real"

I just watched the first episode, it starts with a fake infowars Sasha trying to get bernie and bernie has none of his poo poo. bernie sanders is pure of heart

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I wonder what libs think they can do that will somehow stop political espionage.

vote. just vote. you gotta get out and vote.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
barbara lee was the only congressperson to say no to war in afghanistan for reasons that were 100% right and nobody listened, instead she faced countless death threats

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zas posted:

It’s more that the people who rise to the top of the party are selected in such a way over the course of their careers that they don’t need to be explicitly controlled

basically, yeah. it's never a shadowy illuminati conspiracy, it's always people too comfortable and far removed from the struggle of the lives of the people they're elected to represent that they never have to actually think about doing so

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol bye bye you hack fraud

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
capitalists are celebrating the greatest disparity of wealth in all of human civilization and yet you still call yourself a crapitalist?

owned lmao moron

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bernie's townhall is really good

all his panelists are women except for one

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh christ this disney employee, she keeps calling her dead coworker a "cast member," what in the living gently caress

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just loving lmao @ moan wealth trying to fingerwag bernie for this town hall when it's an extended call to massacre the wealthy and their children because holy gently caress this is a mass atrocity being inflicted on people

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

theCalamity posted:

Holy gently caress $90 copay? might as well just get rid of insurance at that point.

yeah it's loving criminal. thanks obama

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I honestly can't think of any 2020 contender that has been here for the people of America in the way Bernie has. It's amazing how much faith you put in someone just for showing up and holding town halls and having conversations with regular people these past four years.

There's no way he isn't sworn in January 21st, 2021.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fmr FBI Special Agent, lawyer, faculty @JacksonYale. Tiger(ish) mom. @CNN analyst. Editor @just_security. Karaoke, golf, and Shakespeare aficionado. Views mine.

lmao what a loving lanyard dickhead. today’s town hall was a criminal indictment of the misery inflicted on the American worker by the richest leeches in the land. gently caress you if you think this isn’t the nation’s most pressing crisis

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Last night I finished reading the Theranos book Bqd Blood which is a phenomenal read and torwards the end you learn the insane theranos lady had gotten all buddy buddy with the Clintons and was hosting fundraisers for Hillary in the hopes Hillary would get elected and make all the government regulators crawling up her rear end go away

truly a silver lining in the madness of 11/8

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loving owned

good on that driver. gently caress these people

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol that podcast is like directly injecting brain worms into your head

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bro Dad posted:

I once got a bunch of prosperity for america kids banned from uber for saying the n-word in my car

where have I heard that before

quote:

a libertarian/conservative political advocacy group in the United States funded by David H. Koch and Charles Koch.

thank you for your service, sir

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

As a reminder, this bullshit is still happening.

To think that if Ja Rule was managing this one, we'd be rid of the lanyard class in one weekend.

Let me work from left to right, top to bottom, and point out all the characters of note

1. war criminal who belongs in hell, hillary clinton
2. failed netflix show host
3. rap for white guys
4. tobacco industry lobbyist
5. failed netflix show host
6. yankees player turned "angel investor"
7. vaping congressman who loves steam games
8. wannabe hillary 2020
9. the mcdonalds employee lecturer
10. the arabic writer who says muslims are evil guy
11. the trivia app host guy
12. white guy mad about muslism
13. hollywood actress
14. business executive
15. CNN bootlicker
16. obama-picked trump enabler in the DNC

lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

had anyone besides bernie been doing rallies with workers (the disney one, the amazon one this week, the nissan union effort) and town halls (like the crim justice one with mayor lumumba)?,

no

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Corky Romanovsky posted:

lol there is a movie called shock and awe about knight ridder or something supposedly uncovering the bush wmd lie

there's also a matt damon movie about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VonGTE3po

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good thing the economy is actually loving terrible right now if you don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars on hand

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

In the days following Donald Trump’s election victory over Hillary Clinton, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg placed a secret, previously unreported call to the president-elect during which, sources told BuzzFeed News, he congratulated the Trump team on its victory and successful campaign, which spent millions of dollars on advertising with Facebook.

The private call between Zuckerberg and Trump, which was confirmed by three people familiar with the conversation, is just one in a series of private endorsements from Facebook employees of the Trump campaign’s ad efforts on the platform. The company declined to comment on the call. The White House press office did not respond to a request for comment.

mark zuckerberg is a nazi. shocking twist

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/status/1019736415851237377

succ

(the Nazis were chased out almost immediately lmao owned idiots)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCqADR4Fj88

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol plagarist dickhead buzzfeed benny is a name i haven't seen in a while

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHhXMzXFl0

Taintrunner fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jul 21, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

anime was right posted:

liberals are just republicans that feel remorse, just not enough to do anything about it

Yeah basically. I've been talking to a guy who makes replica sneakers of stuff like Yeezys or Off-Whites or whatever's popular in China, and yeah, it's a little hard to explain. Like they sort of assume an inherent goodness in the Democrats for what's really a rotten loving system at its core, and it's really sorta sad to try and explain/vent that yeah, it's been like this for a while, and now you have kids in America coming up being like "oh man this Chairman Mao fucker was on to something"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

they think bernie is supporting the republican candidate because AOC said they were flipping the district red

"dodge this," mutters AOC as she executes the last democratic campaign consultant slimeball, bringing about full luxury communism

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

is she the one who was like a foreclosure lawyer post-crash?

thats angry black lady iirc

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the only song that keeps me as hyped as that intro is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPIO86jTrQQ

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
e: wrong bread wtf

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

these are the people you have to drag through the concentration camps after the communists invade

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ah good the we hate black women party has all gathered together to celebrate dougie Jones

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress I hate Hillary Clinton so much

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the failing! new apartheid times

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the focus of the midterms of the Weimar Republic more like it