Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I love posting!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i hope we start a nuclear war over stealing some files from an e-mail account

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

[computer, find that meme about leftists vs neoliberals re: libraries, but in real life and about 200% more succ]

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1020868993131872256?s=19

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

GalacticAcid posted:

what brought me to that position was watching everyone here making excuses for bernie's garbage rhetoric on russia and venezuela tbh, and on any number of things that would have gotten a normal dem grilled by the ppl itt

quote:

In an essay lamenting what he described as the intractable income inequality of the American economy, Senator Sanders declared: “These days, the American dream is more apt to be realized in South America, in places such as Ecuador, Venezuela and Argentina, where incomes are actually more equal today than they are in the land of Horatio Alger.”

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

what is Shane's Law

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

disgusting that AOC refuses to acknowledge the role of the vanguard in creating a dictatorship of the proletariat. just another ho-hum opportunist! Sad!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

can someone ask matty to unblock me on twitter thank you

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lotta jealous people who can't do a simple kickflip in here

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the money is coming from inside the country!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

take japper

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

actually i think you'll find that bernie loves markets too :smug:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

nm

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Our Non-reformist Reform