Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing Along

by Athanatos
Missing wolf, last seen in my dreams. He was a really good wolf, and didn't hurt other dogs or small children. Very good jumper and climber. Somewhat menacing at first, but got along well with pretty much everyone. When I last saw him, I was giving him treats at an art studio showing and then there was blood everywhere and the wolf was gone - but it was the wolf's blood not anyone else's.

Can you help me find my wolf? I'm very worried about it and miss it dearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I hope you have sweet dreams tonight, and then you find your wolf.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

can you describe more about the wolf, where did it like to go, did it smoke or sell weed

google THIS

I dunno op but maybe this song will help inspire your search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xvhn122ygc

Sing Along

by Athanatos

alnilam posted:

can you describe more about the wolf, where did it like to go, did it smoke or sell weed

it was, i cannot stress this enough, a really good wolf. it was incredibly good at climbing and jumping, and seemed capable of scaling nearly any imaginable obstacle. i never observed the wolf smoking or selling weed, but since no imaginable jail could hold the wolf and considering that wolf law doesn't have narcotics restrictions due to wolf spirituality being very complex, i cannot claim that it did or didn't.

the wolf liked little meat treats, and ate without biting my hand despite its enthusiasm. at one point i found the wolf interacting with a four year old, and panicked, but it was a good wolf and merely licked and sniffed the child, wagging its tail.

i don't know where the wolf went! we went to an art exhibition together and i was feeding it meat treats and it looked like it was enjoying itself and then suddenly there was blood on my hand and i looked at it to see if i got nipped while i was feeding the wolf but it turned out to not be my blood. when i looked back to check to make sure the wolf was ok i saw a trail of blood on the floor and no wolf.

i woke up at this point, but in an effort to try and locate the wolf i went back to sleep three more times but none of my dreams were wolf related.

worthy of note, for all you dreamers out there, if you have a certain outdated version of pokemon go there's a glitch that allows you to hold your phone tightly and be levitated. they patched it pretty quickly, so now you have to choose between playing pokemon go or using your phone to fly, which is kind of a conundrum

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos

google THIS posted:

I dunno op but maybe this song will help inspire your search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xvhn122ygc

i appreciate the sentiment, but i'm roughly 75% sure that it was a standard issue wolf - just a really good one

----------------

treasure bear

count sheep as bait

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
My wife just said she just had a dream there was a sheep in our bed.

That's m' story...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

count sheep as bait

Sing Along

by Athanatos

treasure bear posted:

count sheep as bait

i'm actually going to do this

----------------

Piso Mojado

treasure bear posted:

count sheep as bait

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Was it tiny, and hosed up? I might have seen it around

----------------

Dads Dip Cup

my new dog posted:

Was it tiny, and hosed up? I might have seen it around

*looks at username* uh-oh

treasure bear

remembering captain nomates, as bait

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I wolfed down this whole thread in one sitting. Feeling full but unfulfilled about the were-about of this wolf.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

the real wolf was the friends we made along the way?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

• Locked thread