Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Show is good. Animation isn't perfect, but its getting most of the comedic beats well enough and that's what matters. This latest episode has been the best so far, I think. Hope next week's surpasses it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In this week's episode, the two stooges become four.

I love the absolute lack of loyalty between everyone in this series.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

where the red fern gropes posted:

i love how it went from amazement at tennis skill to everybody just taking bodyshots at each other

Iori is good at tennis

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

El Burbo posted:

Amazing, they were even able to adapt the Very Truthful next volume previews into anime form

I'm ashamed to admit it took me a second to realize that's what they were doing. Just made me laugh harder in the end, but still

• Locked thread