Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Grand Blue (or Grand Blue Dreaming) is a sports* drama* romance* comedy manga about a diving shop called Grand Blue and the colorful people that inhabit it. The anime started on the 13th of July, so it's the right time for a thread!

Tell me more!
Kitahara Iori is moving in with his uncle and his two girl cousins at a lovely seaside town, and he's starting his first year of college... but suddenly, he's roped in by a bunch of strange men into joining the diving club "Peek-A-Boo"! There's just one problem, Iori can't swim, so he doesn't see himself as a diver. His life is quickly spiraling into endless shenanigans!

This looks horribly generic!
Well gently caress you, this ain't YOUR MAMA'S sports* drama* romance* comedy manga anime! If you like drinking, partying, comedic reversals of fortune, betrayal, girls in swimsuits, and drinking then Grand Blue has you covered!

Oh.

And it has some great reaction faces.

:siren: Grand Blue airs on Fridays! :siren:

*: The series may feature slight elements of these genres from time to time. Nevertheless, this is a diving anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
Episode 2 is out and it's a good one but really, in the end, it just made me very impatient for episode 3.

I forgot how empty the shop feels without the full ensemble too

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
Aina's VA is a little lacking compared to everyone else, but I'll take it

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
I. Am. Nii-sama.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
It was the best episode yet... but I don't know why they cut out the "perfect girl for him" joke

Phimose Knight fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Aug 11, 2018

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
Iori and Kohei playing some high-stakes gambling by suggesting the senpai need to join the Pocky Game too

you don't chuck firewood into a burning building if you wanna put it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Carlosologist posted:

Okinawa is going to be a fantastic way to end the season

I hope this gets a second season

It's gonna be great.

• Locked thread