Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/esamarathon Famous for "Alzo called... ze so-called, Schicken's Knight" -- Lloyd's transcription of a swedish guy describing a trick in Civil War (NES).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao https://clips.twitch.tv/ReliableScaryDugongPupper

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i had this on earlier and i think they flew in all the gdq people to make sure theres 2 hours downtime between every game with interview segments and prize listings

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

90% Neck Dane Performs "Dab" To Standing Ovation

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i had this on earlier and i think they flew in all the gdq people to make sure theres 2 hours downtime between every game with interview segments and prize listings

:(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well... it used to be the cooler one then. Seems Uyama Zaibatsu's influence turns all to poo poo. Zeldathon... how much longer can you hold out?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

furst we maust make thees yump

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse 01:00:00 Geurge, Hennejoe PC Any% (NG+ Co-Op)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse 01:00:00 Geurge, Hennejoe PC Any% (NG+ Co-Op)

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hatred - Any% - Anders Breivik

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time I saw this Joshimuz the GTA SA speed runner got a WR on his run (6 hours) and complained about the donations making him listen to the radio station that just says friend of the family friend of the family friend of the family all the time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*after 72 hours of Rayman, Crash, and Just Dance* Ohoh fuckin poo poo yea this is way better than GDQ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got Tijuana flats and a 1.5L of Jose Cuervo golden lads... Europa Aeterna lads!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

6:39 AM Beyblade VForce: Ultimate Blader Jam 00:23:00 lennart_underscore GBP Any%

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Europe FTW. lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

2:47 AM LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 02:00:00 Ellaapiie PC Any% (Replay Story)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

2:47 AM LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 02:00:00 Ellaapiie PC Any% (Replay Story)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

every night at 9pm the stream takes a mandatory 15 minute house music break

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish they would of let Bacon_Donut do the random seed race one year like he wanted to.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This glitch showcase might be the worst I've ever seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*spends 30 minutes loving every possible glitch* Roight, lads. Shoutates to the Fayboo communi'y, and uhh.... Yea. Fabo for AyGDQ 2019 roight? Layta.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this guy reading the poem has a broken image instead of his countries flag

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

no he doesn't

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Robosparkle is the guy who fell asleep on a hubcap on the couch one AGDQ and a mexican hotel janitor walked into the room and looked around like he just entered the dark carnival.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Back then he wore a golf cap and had no beard, however.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

¡Slava Bratlislatvia!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

drat u mike uyama

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it's dangerous to let northern european donation messages appear on the street. Just seen one that said "Nice to see an ENGLISH runner. Europe Unite!"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I think it's dangerous to let northern european donation messages appear on the street. Just seen one that said "Nice to see an ENGLISH runner. Europe Unite!"

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That setup wasn't too bad but this runner's permanent subtle look of existential dread is making me anxious.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

An uncomfortable 45 minute speech where a balding german whoi involuntarily does the anthony hopkins hannibal lector tongue wishes that europe could be ruled by co emperors macron and putin like how they had in the roman empire instead of living in a country where angela.merkel is dutchess or whatever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat Lloyd. You were right. Scandinavians really love to say So-called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

An uncomfortable 45 minute speech where a balding german whoi involuntarily does the anthony hopkins hannibal lector tongue wishes that europe could be ruled by co emperors macron and putin like how they had in the roman empire instead of living in a country where angela.merkel is dutchess or whatever

lmao

• Locked thread