Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Also the female orgasm is a myth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Something about biles and humors which explains why everything I think is right.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Given the choice between admitting this lady found out what dna looks like and stealing her research then driving her out of the sciences I choose the later.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Finds evidence of the Greeks being a bunch of boy fuckers. *burns it* *gets a nobel*

----------------

Dorothy Lynch
women schmimen

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
been watching a woman choose between vanilla or chocolate ate the dairy queen, a process lasting several seconds, i throw my hands up in the air in frustration and scream

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
its chocolate, you know it is, you women always choose chocolate over vanilla, JUST GET YOU loving CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM,

*dropping to me knees and sobbing*

STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE VANILLA EVEN HAS A CHANCE YOU GODDAMNED WHORE, YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE ME A CHANCE

cda

by Hand Knit
Women want Sovereignty. It's in "The Wife of Bath's Tale." Read a loving book for once in your life, gas thread, ban OP.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

kalel

*feminism happens*

But how does this affect Me, The Protagonist of Reality

ferroque

case of the vapors

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

spinderella

by FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

Also the female orgasm is a myth.

Well I don't know what I'm having every night but it sure feels good

----------------

drilldo squirt

cda posted:

Women want Sovereignty. It's in "The Wife of Bath's Tale." Read a loving book for once in your life, gas thread, ban OP.

Women are effected by confused humors and as such are functionally insane. Which is why it's ok to whore out the mouthy ones we keep drugged up in the mental asylum. Anyone else who believes otherwise is a savage deserving of death.

----------------

drilldo squirt

spinderella posted:

Well I don't know what I'm having every night but it sure feels good

Don't make me start calling you Voltaire's girlfriend.

----------------

WindmillSlayer

[legitimately stupid dumb idiot woman] i don't know what ice cream i want OR what tv show to watch while eating it.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Waiter: Welcome to RuddFu.. I mean, can I take your order?

Woman: Aren't you supposed to be Hitler? Also, you haven't given me a menu yet, so I don't know what I want...

Rest of Thread: OHHHH!!!

FutonForensic

Splatmaster posted:

Woman: Aren't you supposed to be Hitler? Also, you haven't given me a menu yet, so I don't know what I want...

drilldo squirt

Splatmaster posted:

I don't get the reference and I'm disappointed in myself.

----------------

Manifisto

drilldo squirt posted:

I don't get the reference and I'm disappointed in myself.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3863736

drilldo squirt

Good thread.

----------------

Senior Management

Woman drivers eh? I saw this one lady swerve to avoid a lost child crying in the street. Listen lady I need to get to work and that kid knew what it was doing when it crawled onto the pavement. And don't even get me started on women in the sciences. Kathy thinks she is so much better than the rest of us just because she discovered a new isotope the other day. Listen here little lady you would have never made that breakthrough without drinking the coffee in the break room that I MADE! Real men make things not find them. Now they even let women be doctors. That old hag thinks she can tell me that I need to bathe more than twice a year. You are just here to lance my boils and tell me why I am covered in fungi. STOP ACCOMPLISHING THINGS THAT I COULD BE GETTING CREDIT FOR DOING WHEN I GET AROUND TO IT YOU HARPIES!

:jerry:

Senior Management

When faced with a simple choice as to which child to save my so called wife just could not make up her mind. It was just like the restaurant the other day. You should know which desert you like by now Linda. And besides this kid question is pretty obvious. Sarah is going places as an engineer while Jimmy poops in the sink.

:jerry:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

"I'll just have a bite of yours."

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Two wheels, chrome exhaust, loud as hell, people looking at me with envy when I cruise by on it, if this ain't a women then I don't know what is.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

putting on my leathers when i take my women out around the town

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

please don't be jealous that my women is so much louder than yours, hahaha look how jealous you are, look at my women, does she look impressed? I don't think so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

Brrrrraaaappp appppppp apppppp, black smoke pouring out the back of her. She's a beaute.

• Locked thread