Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Revvik posted:

DRZ’s were like 2.1 I think?

Sounds about right my DR350SE notionally holds 9L but I don't think I've gotten it low enough to put more than about 1.9 gallons in yet.

Coydog posted:

Been meaning to replace the cush rubbers in the Hawk for a long time. 8 months ago it felt like I had a loose chain, but the chain was fine, so it must be the cush. I kept putting it off because I barely ride due to the pandemic and I hate working on bikes.

Today it was time to get it done, and I was actually afraid that the cush rubbers would be similar condition to my new replacements, making the job a waste of time. This is what I found upon opening the casing. :stare:

Feeling how snug the new rubbers made everything, I cannot wait to take it for a ride.

Holy hell. I remember when I took my rear end apart last fall, I was concerned about the rubbers and shared a photo in the slack chat...they looked brand new compared to some of the poo poo people are sharing here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU