Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I didn't feel the TING on my torque wrench when I was tightening the oil drain plug on my Ninjette and just kind of stopped when I was like "uhh shouldn't it have TING'd by now?".

We'll see if it comes off in one piece next time :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I learned the JIS lesson when I was changing my brake lines and didn’t realize my master cylinder isn’t philips.

Oops! Well now it’s slotted.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I didn't wash or otherwise clean my bike before I put it in the shed thinking I'd have one more good weekend to haul it out and do all that.

Also didn't lube the chain very well. I went in and sprayed it after the fact but no way for me to rotate the wheel on the dolly so I guess I have to hope it won't rust too much.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Pull a Buell and hollow out the swingarm or frame for liquids.

e: Also you could fit so much fuel in the tires.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Dec 14, 2020

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

listen, if bikes can have overflow tubes that vent onto the street them I should be able to as well

e: oh no the worst page snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

There’s an awful lot of grease on this chain for some rea—:magical: