Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

A crucial piece of BYOB history is at great risk of being destroyed! This is not a drill!

What the gently caress is "In light of the European Union's insistence on destroying the free and open internet, we regretfully inform you that Tindeck will permanently cease operations as of August 1, 2018. Click here for more information." all about!? (no i did not click here for more information)

We can't lose this foundational element of the chill blue and purple weed forum. Yes I know the BYOB reggae still on youtube, but that file isn't rznv, it's Ms_S3sd5JzU. What even is that? That's not a smiley or a chill assemblage of letters and numbers. How do you even pronounce the underscore?

it may seem like there's nothing we can do in the next...WEEK (!?), but that just means we have the whole playbook open to us.

please help your forum and honor your history with the following :siren:ACTION ITEMS:siren:

1. contact the tindeck guy and tell him to keep the byob reggae up and just take everything else down and maybe he can send the byob reggae to europe to help them chill

2. record yourself singing the byob reggae and post the vocaroo link. sort of an audio time capsule.

3. sign this change.org petition i made and tell europe, the tindeck guy, and the world that they need to save the freaking byob reggae. let's get this petition to 420 pages!

ok thanks i miss the song already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

mods pls sticky

City of Glompton

pig slut lisa posted:

mods pls sticky

WindmillSlayer

im pretty sure what theeyre trying to do is illegal.

WindmillSlayer

you cant just destroy history its against the geneva convention

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

pig slut lisa posted:

A crucial piece of BYOB history is at great risk of being destroyed! This is not a drill!

What the gently caress is "In light of the European Union's insistence on destroying the free and open internet, we regretfully inform you that Tindeck will permanently cease operations as of August 1, 2018. Click here for more information." all about!? (no i did not click here for more information)

We can't lose this foundational element of the chill blue and purple weed forum. Yes I know the BYOB reggae still on youtube, but that file isn't rznv, it's Ms_S3sd5JzU. What even is that? That's not a smiley or a chill assemblage of letters and numbers. How do you even pronounce the underscore?

it may seem like there's nothing we can do in the next...WEEK (!?), but that just means we have the whole playbook open to us.

please help your forum and honor your history with the following :siren:ACTION ITEMS:siren:

1. contact the tindeck guy and tell him to keep the byob reggae up and just take everything else down and maybe he can send the byob reggae to europe to help them chill

2. record yourself singing the byob reggae and post the vocaroo link. sort of an audio time capsule.

3. sign this change.org petition i made and tell europe, the tindeck guy, and the world that they need to save the freaking byob reggae. let's get this petition to 420 pages!

ok thanks i miss the song already

Everything end's friend, even the byob reggae. To force it to exist beyond what it was meant to be is unnatural and not at all what byob reggae is about.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
byob is going to be deleted

Manifisto

drilldo squirt posted:

Everything end's friend, even the byob reggae. To force it to exist beyond what it was meant to be is unnatural and not at all what byob reggae is about.

you cannot delete rznv from our hearts

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

I'm almost pretty sure the thing they're talking about got voted down anyway. Maybe tell Mr. Deck to check his newsfeed more often?

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

byob is going to be deleted

Tuesday is just around the corner :/

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Manifisto posted:

you cannot delete rznv from our hearts

Death can. :twisted:

----------------

Manifisto

[like that scene from ghost except instead of demi moore making a clay pot she's smoking a bong and a ghost yobber is lighting the bowl for her and instead of "unchained melody" rznv is playing]

ty nesamdoom!

Piso Mojado

we have to destroy europe

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Tindeck, home of terrabytes of homestuck smut and the byob reggae

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
What

No woman no cry, no woman no cry

Am I doing this right?

the unabonger
me to the Tindeck ceo: “sit down and listen to my byob rhyme”

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

im thinking that maybe we chose the wrong side in ww2

*me looking at people in the concentration camps as i lock the gates* "i'm sorry but in the future we lose something really special if this doesn't happen to you"

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
There is no reason why tindeck would need to be deleted because of new European laws.

barfdog

Fredrik1 posted:

There is no reason why tindeck would need to be deleted because of new European laws.

This. The scaremongering around this law has been unbelievable. It's also been watered down quite significantly from the original version.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Piso Mojado posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

the eu directive they're citing was rejected by meps and if they wanted to keep going they could just block eu addresses so this is just a conspiracy to delete rznv

Piso Mojado

treasure bear posted:

the eu directive they're citing was rejected by meps and if they wanted to keep going they could just block eu addresses so this is just a conspiracy to delete rznv

loving knew it

Piso Mojado

europe, your'e toast

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
GET. EUROPE.

----------------

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*pump fake lunge towards Europe wi th my fists up*

*europe, stupendously shaken stumbles backwards into like 8 huge bags of garbage plus a smelly apple core, extremely embarrased*

Me: lol

----------------

google THIS

#rznvgate

treasure bear

its the final countdown

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

treasure bear posted:

wtf why does Europe hate being chill

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bee nu beee nuuuuu nada boop boo bboo

----------------

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*meditating crisp cross apple sauce next to a pond for over a year*

"europe.........is so toast"

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we should storm the shores of belgium n take away all their pommes frite

yo does belgium have shores

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's august 3 in europe and we can still listen to rznv

congrats everybody we did it :rznv:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

mods pls goldmine to recognize this successful community effort

Manifisto