Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
I think these are pretty well-known for anybody who follows their online shenanigans, but two things stick out in my mind specifically:

14/88 - Sometimes combined as 1488, the 14 stands for the 14-word decree "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children," which was issued by a notorious white supremacist. As for 88, H is the eighth letter in the alphabet, so 88 stands for HH which of course stands for Heil Hitler. This is a pretty old one and is commonly seen in prison tattoos and poo poo, but is also commonly co-opted by the peanut gallery dweebs posting on Twitter and Stormfront and whatnot.

RaHoWa - An abridgement of Racial Holy War, AKA the glorious moment the whites rise up and slaughter all the browns or die trying. Also old but less popular due to originally requiring actual reading, at least until the internet meme machine got up to speed.

I don't think either of these featured prominently at Charlottesville but given how popular they are with the alt-right basement dwellers online I wouldn't be surprised if they made a showing at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread