Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

So I don't know any more about fash than you do but I did have some time and made you a template that could be adapted to include as many as you get information on.

Given that it is presumably being produced at home on a limited budget and you presumably just want to spread it as wide as possible I put it together so that:

1. It's black and white and easy to print/read on an imperfect copy (except for the logos if they have colour, should convert to greyscale OK if you end up using that)
2. It doesn't look like commie agitprop as I figure that might put some of the audience off. So it's set out mostly to make you wonder what it is.
3. It's written for a general audience so I tried to make it as non-alarmist as possible except for the bits where it lists the actual nazi links of the various flags.
4. You can make as many versions as you want by swapping out the middle bit and each one is standalone.

Not what you asked for I know but perhaps it saves you a bit of work?

https://nofile.io/f/nYTBcwFZZb6/spottersguide.xcf

Opens with the latest version of GIMP

If you want a style change or whatever I can do that for you, just bearing in mind it's a pamphlet I didn't want to do anything complex that might impact reproducibility.

If you had a proper printing system or something I guess you could go full wartime propaganda styling for authentic fash bashing.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jul 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread