Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

what was the boss baby trying to close on btw? he sure liked to keep the worker babies hungry and cookieless, but what was he after than to torture the proletariat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
seeing your subordinates wracked with existential pain, the deadness in their eyes, the slouch in their posture, the sluggish sloppiness in their gait is its own reward, op.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the boss baby was really just a middle manager baby. his entire mission in the movie was to boost sales to get a bigger office. it is never explained who the true boss is, or who the workers are; it is a frightening theology

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it is never explained who the true boss is, or who the workers are

the workers are the wage slave babies trapped in a perpetual state of disabling immaturity, while the boss is..... god??? really makes u think

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

does that make boss baby jesus? boss baby is a much more problematic comic than i thought

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
boss babby is tyrymo l,aol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU