Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
cat stevens named his album "mona bone jakon" after his personal name for his penis. i wouldnt call my dick mona bone jakon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
"the riddler." couldnt really see calling my dick that, or most of the other batman villains. the penguin. the joker. two face. trying to imagine telling a lady it's time to meet the penguin and, nope, nuh uh, not happening.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
charlotte bronte. great writer. jane eyre was revolutionary. basically the beginning of modern consciousness. can't have henry james, proust, woolf, joyce, any of those writers without charlotte bronte. still, would not call my dick "charlotte bronte" under any circumstances.

----------------

alnilam

late for dinner. no way, extremely punctual, my dick is

KaiserSchnitzel

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
penis

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Bobbitt

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
like every single coheed and cambria song title sounds like a dickname, but a braggadocious conceited dickname:

we have time consumer
or everything evil
how's about delirium trigger
or loving neverender

its absurd

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
blood red summer????

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
El Limpo
Steve
Granville St.John Thomas

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Gatekeeper posted:

like every single coheed and cambria song title sounds like a dickname, but a braggadocious conceited dickname:

we have time consumer
or everything evil
how's about delirium trigger
or loving neverender

its absurd

you're right.

Al the killer
the suffering
here we are juggernaut

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Any Metallica album.

----------------

Gatekeeper

canyoneer posted:

you're right.

Al the killer
the suffering
here we are juggernaut

pearl of the stars is clearly getting all high and mighty about ejaculate

barfdog

"the pounder" just honestly sounds far too close to a hamburger for me, or any potential suitor, to take it seriously, unless they're a big fan of mcdonalds

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Dads Dip Cup

I would never call my dick "peckerhead", I mean it's just not even an insult at that point, it's like in Toy Story when Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head is like "whaddya lookin' at, ya hockey puck" and the hockey puck just shrugs because how else is it supposed to react, it's literally a hockey puck

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

minidisc terrorism posted:

"the pounder" just honestly sounds far too close to a hamburger for me, or any potential suitor, to take it seriously, unless they're a big fan of mcdonalds

mcdonalds is so pedestrian, i go with wendy's names but apparently "jr. bacon cheeseburger" did not inspire awe when i use it referring to my wiener so i went with "chicken nugget" instead

ferroque

Richard

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Biggie Smalls because I feel it would be disingenuous and potentially misleading. Like, is it big? Is it small? How can anyone tell?

Throb Goblin though...

Gatekeeper

Splatmaster posted:

Biggie Smalls because I feel it would be disingenuous and potentially misleading. Like, is it big? Is it small? How can anyone tell?

notorious d.i.l.z.

wouldn't call my dick that tho, it's a real mouthful

:imunfunny:

google THIS

An Ambulance. Unless, of course, it specifically asked me to call it that.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Kirby

Hitler

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Mr. Vagina

wearing a lampshade

the giggler

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

the jabbercocky

shame on an IGA

I strom my thurmond four times every day

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

while its what plays any time in my head that i get a boner and know im gonna get to use it, i absolutely would not name my dick me inarticulately humming the intro guitar riff to the hit montrose classic 'rock candy' on account of it would not be practical

treasure bear

apposite

treasure bear

Jasper Carapace

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:nws:Mrs. Gash:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

drilldo squirt

Gollum.

----------------

drilldo squirt

The creature from the black lagoon.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Mr Krabs.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Jack Sparrow.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
*looking at an online list of baby names* i wouldn't call my dick any of these

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

*looking at an online list of baby names* i wouldn't call my dick any of these

FutonForensic

The Dick That Wasn't There

barfdog

i wouldn't call my dick achilles because how would i know where my mortal weak point is? is it the shaft? the balls? the head? i have no idea man, no freakin idea

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

cda

by Hand Knit

minidisc terrorism posted:

i wouldn't call my dick achilles because how would i know where my mortal weak point is? is it the shaft? the balls? the head? i have no idea man, no freakin idea

what is the heel of the dick

----------------

FutonForensic

cda posted:

back of the nut where the scrote meets the taint

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

FutonForensic posted:

back of the nut where the scrote meets the taint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Achilles was invulnerable in all of his body except for the heel of his penis because, when his mother Thetis dipped him in the river Styx as an infant, she held him by the heel of his penis, much to the surprise and horror of those watching.

• Locked thread