Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I’ll have you know Brandon Weeden slings rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Watched the first half of the slop festival that was Jags/Vikings today and both defenses looked pretty good. Bottles played a half had a lot of stacked against the run looks that he didn’t do too much with. I am obviously biased and probably seeing what I want to see, but he didn’t seem very improved from last year.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Coldforge posted:

He did! Sorry your corner died :(

Ended up with a concussion, but his shoulder is fine.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Intruder posted:

KJ is bad anyway. Could have had Peters

You know, as well as I do, that no Texans GM is spending a first rounder on a dude who had discipline issues with their college team no matter how stupid of a policy that may be. Can’t have inmates running the prison.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I would really like to see Tom Brady get assaulted today and so would you.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Watson held onto the ball for loving ever and it made the Texans OL look really bad (not that they are all world, they aren’t). Kevin Johnson looked piss poor and then got injured and the defense didn’t put much pressure on Brady. That game was 24-6 going into the 4th and the Texans looked every bit as bad as that score indicates; O’brien needs to get his poo poo together if he wants the Texans offense to be better than lackluster.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

JT Jag posted:

The Jags offense is probably the most beat up unit in the NFL rn

I turned down the colts offer to play OT against the Pats on Thursday

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I feel like the Titans Cowboys matchup is going to be the most boring poo poo tonight. Maybe not as bad as that 9-6 barnburner against the Jaguars, but pretty close to that.

b0ng fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Oct 29, 2018

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

thrilla in vanilla posted:

So is golden tate gonna be a Titan or a Texan

Neither! Happy about DT trade

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Comrayn posted:

Holiday season starting strong. I’m going to the game on Monday though and now I have to stand and clap for that dead rear end in a top hat and pretend I’m so sad or something.

I will also attend MNF this week and will have to pretend to be sad but getting to see Watson and Hopkins live will make up for that.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Intruder posted:

"A win's a win" say fans who were only recently eager to qualify the Texans beating the Colts in Indy :colbert:

Obviously the Colts are the best team in the division for weeks 8 through 11 if you only count the number of sacks given up and nothing else and I don’t understand even how you would disagree with me.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Intruder posted:

the jaguars are 100% trash

They shut out the Colts though, which is acceptably good for Texans fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I feel like Coughlin is part of the reason Kessler is still starting. Probably some old school bullshit hardass stuff he was famous for with the Giants (except for the super bowl years).

The Texans roster is no worse than any of the crap Peyton Manning carried to the playoffs in Indy.