Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
https://twitter.com/JodySmithNFL/status/1150931537560571906

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Nice showing for the Steelers, although you know like a third of those MacDonald yards came in that one epic Bucs play. Still, it's a good thing to have three players on that list

Also reminding me how awesome DJ Moore looked last year for a rookie. Also Albert Wilson's weird renaissance on a horrible Dolphins team

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Albert Wilson has always been good it’s just he was Alex Smith’s number 4 option for most of his career. Plays one game with Mahomes and catches 10 balls for nearly 200 yards

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Please don't ever post about the Dolphins in the AFC North thread.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Mark Andrews

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Mandrews

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Doltos posted:

Mandrews

:hai:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Please don't ever post about the Dolphins in the AFC North thread.

I don't know, it might be fun to talk about how they're two and five against the AFC North in the past 3 years, and their only wins came against the lowly Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers...

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Dolphins were helpful enough to get Brian Billick fired so I'll always have a soft spot for them.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Doltos posted:

Mandrews

also the nickname for Cincinatti's new rookie tight end

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Metapod posted:

Mark Andrews
Mark Andrews is a wrestler who I find unimpressive but he does have a great stunner counter named the Stundog Millionaire.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sharknado slashfic posted:

The Dolphins were helpful enough to get Brian Billick fired so I'll always have a soft spot for them.

I wonder what would have happened if Billick were still the coach. If we had won the SB in 2006, I think he would be our coach to this very day. That was a weird year where the team had a bunch of injuries, mcnair broke down, and they just kind of quit. The Patriots game showed that they could still put on a competitive game if they needed to. Then a bunch of guys went on IR after that. Boller was the big gambit that set him up for his end and that 2006 Colts game I think ruined our core players' confidence in him. Looking back at those stats we should have run that ball behind Ogden the whole game and we would have been able to get a few scores and win soundly, and probably win the SB. That team would have beat the 2006 Patriots I think and feasted on Grossman.

Billick was a slicktalking fraud, but he did seem like he was able to learn from his errors. He will admit he made a huge mistake in what he saw in Boller. I think that we might have been ok if he had stayed on as coach after 2007. But it was too late at that point.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
John Cancer

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Please don't ever post about the Dolphins in the AFC North thread you stupid bitch.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SGdoesit/status/1155199641937465345

Not sure how I feel about this. Maybe being on crutches is good

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Whenever I see crutches in football I think of that rule the Steelers apparently had where no players on crutches were allowed on the sidelines. That's so silly to me.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Ryan shazier is a loving loser and was never actually any good.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

please i would never say something so antisocial

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

thrilla in vanilla posted:

The AFCN thread is a no trolling zone

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

the bengals

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
andy is very hype and not a dork
https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1155210986732867585

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I am eagerly awaiting Football season this year. I will be attending the Browns - Rams game.

Honestly though, the schedule is kind of hosed. Outside the Rams and Patriots I think it's easy-ish and I hope the Browns do well. I think this season is winnable. Low side 9-7, high side 14-2.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gatts posted:

I am eagerly awaiting Football season this year. I will be attending the Browns - Rams game.

Honestly though, the schedule is kind of hosed. Outside the Rams and Patriots I think it's easy-ish and I hope the Browns do well. I think this season is winnable. Low side 9-7, high side 14-2.

WWLLWLLWWWWLWWWW

I think 11 is totally doable, sadly. Depends on what the Titans and Broncos are this year and if the Rams have been shamed back into a pumpkin. I'm not really clear on what the Seahawks are expected to do this year.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gatts posted:

Easy 16-0

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
the browns suck & are garbage

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i don't know if id be happier if the browns dream teamed their way to 5-11 or if they actually went on to be pretty good for a few years but never won a playoff game or did anything of note

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Browns will go like 11-5 and Baker Mayfield will get his knee destroyed by Cam Heyward his first drop back in the Wild Card round

Play
Apr 25, 2006

trump said some very mean things about baltimore >:(

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

who cares go ravens

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

trump hasnt won 2 superbowls and a grey cup

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

23-0 counting preseason.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

i don't know if id be happier if the browns dream teamed their way to 5-11 or if they actually went on to be pretty good for a few years but never won a playoff game or did anything of note

The Browns suddenly turn on their monitor. It's the Bengals

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bigass Moth posted:

23-0 counting preseason.

:hmmyes:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

trump hasnt won 2 superbowls and a grey cup

Don't forget the USFL champion Baltimore Stars. Plus SB V and NFL championship with the Baltimore Colts.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Cincinnati Reds were sick as hell 40 years ago

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The Cincinnati Reds were sick as hell 40 years ago

so was your mom but good things never last

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

look at this salty buster

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Don't forget the USFL champion Baltimore Stars. Plus SB V and NFL championship with the Baltimore Colts.

I'm giving up the Colts, I know olds are super mad and I get it, but the Ravens have made a pretty good name for themselves since Art Modell very intelligently moved his football team to Baltimore to escape the perpetual hell of being in Cleveland.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I'm giving up the Colts, I know olds are super mad and I get it, but the Ravens have made a pretty good name for themselves since Art Modell very intelligently moved his football team to Baltimore to escape the perpetual hell of being in Cleveland.

If the CFL Grey Cup for Baltimore counts then the Colts championships still do too. Cause the Stallions became the Montreal Alouettes. I don't care one way or another at this point about them leaving cause I wasn't around for them.

Plus the Ravens never got an NFL championship. I can give up SB V cause that was one of the worst SBs ever played. But not the NFL championship. That means Baltimore has a Superbowl, NFL Championship, Grey Cup, and USFL Championship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

BrownThunder posted:

The Browns suddenly turn on their monitor. It's the Bengals

Lol