Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Cavauro posted:

nobody ever talks about how joe flacco has a decent little family. they pretend like he just plays pinball But he probably has street fighter 2 and a perfectly good Wii filled with the classics. here he is with his wife and sons.

umm, wife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Cavauro posted:

nobody ever talks about how joe flacco has a decent little family. they pretend like he just plays pinball But he probably has street fighter 2 and a perfectly good Wii filled with the classics. here he is with his wife and sons.

but does he have a nintendo 64? and 4 controllers? and none of that madcatz bullshit either i mean 4 REAL nintendo 64 controllers. with rumble paks.

hes only elite if theres no madcatz

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
jersey suburb chic

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
browns going to double their wins. Best season since 2015.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I like To watch the browns. they're good.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Cavauro posted:

I like To watch the browns. they're good.

Right now they kind of look like one of the only teams in the league with a functional defense

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bell is cool and good, especially the part where he's pissing off Steeler fans.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Bell is cool and good, especially the part where he's pissing off Steeler fans.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I bet if I photoswapped Joe's face w any one of his kids no one would notice.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
31 hours until the best rivalry in all of the NFL

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Eh, September Ravens/Steelers usually suck. Last year's was a borefest with low scoring that still never really felt close. The blowout games from 2011 and 2014 were in September too. These games need the high stakes of late season competition to really gin up the blood. The past two year's December games were both amazing. The Tomlin trip was Thanksgiving, the Broken nose/Polamalu strip sack game was in December, etc. Hell, even Ryan Mallet taking a poo poo on Pittsburgh was late season.

Actually I'm pretty bummed our 2nd game is so early this year. Schedule makers failed us.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Cavauro posted:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Imagine having the privilege of accepting Joe Flacco's seed, allowing him to ejaculate deep inside of you dozens of times so that your body can be a vessel for his dynasty.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Imagine having the privilege of accepting Joe Flacco's seed, allowing him to ejaculate deep inside of you dozens of times so that your body can be a vessel for his dynasty.

I do op

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Let's go the loving Ravens tonight.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Eifert Posting posted:

Let's go the loving Ravens tonight.

Aw. You sweet.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Aw. You sweet.

It's the thought that counts

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

This is not the Weird Joe Flacco Fan Fiction/Dream Journal thread. Feel free to create one over in Creative Convention: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=31

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Uh I'm pretty sure this actually is the Weird Joe Flacco Dream Journal thread thank you

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
Come on tieeeeee

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Some AFC South person coming in and oppressing our culture.

Next thing you know he'll be banning people for posting &e as a Rivals pun.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Time to change your user name :/

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
I’m still mad the browns were robbed

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

joe flacco is getting benched

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

benched up 40 pts in the superbowl

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

benched up 40 pts in the superbowl

god I'd love to beat the Saints in that

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

god I'd love to beat the Saints in that

Interesting hook but how are you going to flesh out a full article with this?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Interesting hook but how are you going to flesh out a full article with this?

It would mean beating another undefeated team in the SB. They're just 1-0. But it would be the third time we beat a team with a perfect SB record before facing us. I kind of hope they beat us in the regular season if this game is going to happen.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Your brain is a treasure.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

keep it buried

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ravens status: Back baby!

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

It would mean beating another undefeated team in the SB. They're just 1-0. But it would be the third time we beat a team with a perfect SB record before facing us. I kind of hope they beat us in the regular season if this game is going to happen.

Ravens are beating the saints, losing to falcons. Get your narrative correct

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

opi

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Oberst posted:

Ravens are beating the saints, losing to falcons. Get your narrative correct

Probably. But if I knew for a *FACT* that the Ravens would play the Saints in the Superbowl(I wouldn't know the outcome, just that the game was happening), I'd want to see the Saints completely blow us out in the regular season. Like we just come out looking like complete dog crap but they do everything right and get all the lucky bounces. Then we can make adjustments for the SB game while they haven't seen us execute properly against them yet.

Just checked and the Ravens have a losing record all-time against the Bengals now. Ugh. We also have a losing record against the Steelers though last night's game gets us a little closer. We should be able to get back within 1 game of .500. But if you include the playoffs we're way way behind.

The Ravens have consistently been the third best team in the North when it comes to interdivisional games. This is not good. Pretty sure we had a solid winning record against Bengals when the North first started, too. So they have beaten us soundly.
But
Wow, yeah. We were 8-4 against the Bengals when the North started. Now we are 22-23. That is HORRIBLE. Especially since it's not a situation where like we were bad for 5 years while they were top-notch so gained like 10 games. We have lost 8/10 currently though. That is really, really bad. This HAS to change.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Oct 1, 2018

Oberst
May 24, 2010

It wont change until marvin and the light of the christian faith is gone

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Suggs is 1st ballot HOF

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Oberst posted:

Suggs is 1st ballot HOF

Suggs is pretty good on Ballers

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Oberst posted:

Suggs is 1st ballot HOF

joe too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

Probably. But if I knew for a *FACT* that the Ravens would play the Saints in the Superbowl(I wouldn't know the outcome, just that the game was happening), I'd want to see the Saints completely blow us out in the regular season. Like we just come out looking like complete dog crap but they do everything right and get all the lucky bounces. Then we can make adjustments for the SB game while they haven't seen us execute properly against them yet.

Just checked and the Ravens have a losing record all-time against the Bengals now. Ugh. We also have a losing record against the Steelers though last night's game gets us a little closer. We should be able to get back within 1 game of .500. But if you include the playoffs we're way way behind.

The Ravens have consistently been the third best team in the North when it comes to interdivisional games. This is not good. Pretty sure we had a solid winning record against Bengals when the North first started, too. So they have beaten us soundly.
But
Wow, yeah. We were 8-4 against the Bengals when the North started. Now we are 22-23. That is HORRIBLE. Especially since it's not a situation where like we were bad for 5 years while they were top-notch so gained like 10 games. We have lost 8/10 currently though. That is really, really bad. This HAS to change.

I know I' asking too much here from the Professional Worrier (TM), but you should stop worrying about the Bengals. Almost every year they win the division is because they SWEPT the division, and then stumble their way through four-five other close games with lovely teams.

Marvin Lewis is a one-trick pony, with absolutely no flexibility. It's the reason he hasn't won a single playoff game in fifteen years. even though he's has seven trips with two different quarterbacks.

He builds his teams to beat the AFC North, nothing more.

Also, he''s not sweeping the north this year. Both we a Cicy will be 5-1 at the end of he season. Joe was rusty after having a easy first game, and Green got THREE TDs because Jimmy Smith earned himself a 4-game vacation. Both of he above will be solved by Next Week.