Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals fuckin rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the ravens are jarbage

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals won't win the division but they are blatantly better than the ravens

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the ravens will bench flacco

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

joe flacco is getting benched

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

counterpoint: the bengals fuckin own and joe flacco is going to get benched when he throws his 11th interception against them in the rematch and everyone points and laughs at him and daltos gets really weird about his mom

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

ignoring oberst is throwing half of your 10 dollar investment into this web site into the trash can

if i did this i would have never ran the ball inside the 20 in madden

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the nfl is scripted to give the steelers an easy last game, usually (not this year don't troll me)

also they would never in a million years bury steelers ravens in week 17

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

THE BENGALS FUCKIN RULE

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

bengals are back baby

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

peter king watching the bengals last second field goal sail through the uprights to beat the steelers 31-30 pouring another glass of bourbon realizing he can't ignore writing about the bengals anymore

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im optimistic about the bngals. they will win game

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Limeass Peed

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

high variance poo poo

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

were those roids really that important because vontaze burfict is absolute dogshit now

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

is it legal to draft limas sweed again

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i was going to do a troll where i said the issue with the bengals is that the snaps that are longer than regular snaps are bad and that would fix the team by drafting a long snapper but then i remembered that was genuinely the case 10 years ago.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

callout: marsh thinking ravens would bench flacco

eat my rear end marf

the ravens are benching joe flacco

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

An injury is not a benching!!!!

it's very obviously an "injury"

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im a good poster

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the whole "andy dalton is good enough" argument is predicated on having a defense that is good and at the very least not absolute dogshit which the 2018 bengals defense is. they're freaking bad.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

marvin is absolutely gone if the bengals miss the playoffs but i think he's back in the most likely scenario of them losing another wild card game.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

my biggest hope in life is that the patriots end up as the 3 because if the bengals lose another playoff game to the drat steelers or texans ill eat forums poster lord waffle beards pubes.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Whoop my rear end

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

No Irish Need Imply posted:

you know in your heart he stays if he misses the playoffs, thats why he got a two year contract

i guess really it depends, if they fall into 5-8 and finish the year 8-8 history has shown he's probably back, if they like lose a win and in week 17 i think it's actually going to happen.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im mad

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

if the nfl wanted more people to watch they should rig the games so the cincinnati bengals win

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

Scene - Marsh and Marshwife are in the living room while long son is rolling around on the floor, playing with a stuffed toy cow. long son looks at the tv while the bengals kicker misses a fg as time expires. He turns around, and begins to open his mouth as if to speak for the first time. Marsh leans in, a smile on his face, and his wife is giddy with anticipation. Suddenly, the long son looks right at Marsh, and with his first breath, "i'm glad the bengals lost" is heard from the baby.

*commentary track to the ober post* you see this marsh oussy guy has a son that is above average in length

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

Blitzing is good. Not bringing 5 every down is cowardice

but sometimes you have to call cover 3 buzz

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

congratulations to me, big marsh oussy, the second best poster in the forums, for being right

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

who was that guy who predicted a game ending overtime safety in the second post of a bengals gdt because this is the same level of prescience

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

Also marsh is as stupid bitch whose post was about Joe losing to the bengals and instead the Ravens ended the bengals season and I hope your son gets hit by Todd heaps truck

mad

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

Also marsh is as stupid bitch whose post was about Joe losing to the bengals and instead the Ravens ended the bengals season and I hope your son gets hit by Todd heaps truck

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i still brag about the bengals winning the super bowl in 05 so not sure why anyone's mad about the ravens here

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the browns couldn't even make the playoffs with 10 god drat wins

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I wish the Bengals won.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Joe Flacco was benched.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Congratulations to your 2005, 2015, and soon to be 2018 Super Bowl Champion Cincinnati Bengals.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the ravens are definitely going to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

andey