Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals are worse than the Ravens and Browns, but will win the division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think you should talk more about the struggles of boycotting so that people will understand it better and stop being rear end holes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

huh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they will have a 9-7-1 record alright. Bitch. The Steelers always lose in the first round of the playoffs, and haven't won a game in the playoffs at all since January 6, 1991.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nobody ever talks about how joe flacco has a decent little family. they pretend like he just plays pinball But he probably has street fighter 2 and a perfectly good Wii filled with the classics. here he is with his wife and sons.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Sep 28, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I like To watch the browns. they're good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i lOVE THE BENGALS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S gOING TO HAPPEN.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that would be extremely proud-making. the bengals have a much harder schedule than everyone else. congrats to all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Browns will go 3-2-1 in the division. blastoff bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll always love the ravens for empowering paul brown and then setting him free to create me, their small half brother. i was happy to see them return to greatness with those super bowls and i hope they win some more of them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ignoring oberst is throwing half of your 10 dollar investment into this web site into the trash can

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

defaultluser posted:

We're usually too exhausted from more important games played earlier (already eliminated from the playoffs, or too injured to really put up a fight).

I need to work out a secret handshake with you man. get to know you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i putted this post into the WRong thread.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kawalimus said a lot of correct things in the game day thread today. and i live in his house. Well technically it's both of our house, but he takes care of me a little

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the afc north has the three youngest teams? that's Wild

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know. The Broncos won the super bowl with a turd laying on the field. i think anyone can ddo it as long as they have the greatest defense of all time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many more years does ben have at his current weight, and how many would he have left if he lost 50 pounds and how many would he have left if he gained 100 pounds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

posting htis again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the OP is named sour diesel.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not spending a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounder on a QB anymore will be helpful for Cleveland's the browns.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

2018 is back baby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was looking at afc north quarterback stats, being mad, and found out eli manning's completion percentage is pretty high. That's funny because he's not doing good. wanted to share that with my divisional family

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my shield is impenetrable when i loudly root for my avatar and then say just kidding. Try elsewhere

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the things that makes you a good fan is if you post a lot about your team doing bad, and cry a lot. You really have to be angry aswell. if you post when they're doing good, or have a disingenuous heart it makes you really annoying but this doesn't apply to fans whose teams don't do anything bad so don't get it twisted

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Ravens Will win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

100 dollars

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Joe Thomas played for the Bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Joey Porter coached for the Bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it is time for the Bengals to draft a tight end in the first round

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm trying to find out if clark harris still has the world's longest longsnap record but i Don't know!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dr. marvin lewis is not a real doctor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Some times kawalimus laughs very loud at the posts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals are exciting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that would be very interesting indeed given that both are capable of success and have won a super bowl as a coach. However, marvin lewis was named All-Big Sky Conference three times while john Harbaugh grew up around football as his experience, which could be a red flag. my scenario Is that the both of us dress up as eachothers coach and do something funny together like going for a big ride in the car.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looking to get a corn dog this season.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Codey Core

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

One time i kept on saying cody core was good and my son and poo poo because he looked average in the pre-season and i don't know anything about football hehe. You all should hear kawalimus doing his happy bird whistles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Browns are one of the best teams in the NFL. you can read more by googling "the browns will be the best team in the nfl" and selecting an appropriate link to read On

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Most likely switching to a team that has gone undefeated in the Super Bowl while being in multiple super bowls, after this season. so far only the ravens are available but the Saints could be available depending on if they go to the Super Bowl and win the super bowl.