Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

p great day in the AFC North

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

joe flacco is just an older bortles who got luckier

nothing lucky about 11 TDs and 0 INTs in the 2012 playoffs to win the Super Bowl my friend

I am relieved that the Joe era is over as it looked like it wasn't getting any better. I hope Lamar is the future because if not we might be in for some lean years in Baltimore.

Say what you will about Joe, but he was competent enough that you knew they probably wouldn't have a completely putrid season.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I really want the Ravens to beat the sorry rear end Patriots in Foxborough

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Joe Flacco was benched.

Joe Flacco died so that the Ravens may live

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

As long as we don't lose to those Browns which I think is way more likely than people are making out.

Browns won’t do poo poo against this defense

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Merry Christmas, friends

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the browns have terrible credit and need like three winning seasons before people give them any respect

they have a sub 500 FICO

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

No Irish Need Imply posted:

the new rumor is marvin lewis is coming back

lol if anyone ever actually thought this wouldn't be true

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Baker Mayfield is the quintessential Not Here To Make Friends guy

(he probably should though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

sponges posted:

loving Ohio is such poo poo but you know what’s a gleam in Gods eye? Baltimore Maryland baby!

agreed