Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

I mean hey, if the Bengals want to be the representative who exits immediately again, sure. It's been a while since people had a reason to laugh at an Ohio team, in general and in January

hey, if the browns can win a game, anything can happen :yaycloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Oberst posted:

The bengals are garbage

what does that make the ravens?! :monocle:

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Cavauro posted:

nobody ever talks about how joe flacco has a decent little family. they pretend like he just plays pinball But he probably has street fighter 2 and a perfectly good Wii filled with the classics. here he is with his wife and sons.

but does he have a nintendo 64? and 4 controllers? and none of that madcatz bullshit either i mean 4 REAL nintendo 64 controllers. with rumble paks.

hes only elite if theres no madcatz

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

2018 andy>2018 ben don't @ me

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

RIP the bengals.

You were a football team.

I mean like, 3 years ago. not recently lol.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Oh I get it, let me try.

The Bengals have Mike Brown

and they have Hue Jackson

*prays*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Pretty lazy take IMO. I wonder who all these people trashing the hire would have picked--Vance? Caldwell? Give me the guy with upside.