Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Black Sunshine posted:

If Khalil Mack is traded then I'll become a full-time Browns fan

Always rooted for the Browns anyway since I'm from NE Ohio so this will be an easy transition.

Can't wait for interim coach Todd Haley to take the reigns and skullfuck anyone who pisses him off.

Let's go the Browns, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Flikken posted:

Mine is 2-1

I'm 3-1

I saw the Oilers get killed in '94, the Raiders of course lost when I saw them in '03 and '14 but hey at least I got to see JFF's hilariously sad first NFL start where the Bengals murdered him.

The only game that was actually good and fun was the one in Municipal Stadium, shameful poo poo right there

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

the rapist is retiring soon
bengals will forever be hot garbage
lamar gonna RG3 himself out of the league

Baker is the truth

we're witnessing the dawn of a new era and it's a shame that ignorance is blinding so many of you

Browns bitch

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Gonna save this post for when they give the job to Gregg.

idk i mean, they're doing pretty decent with him aren't they? He might be a scummy person but he's winning...

a problem I can see happening is that they would need to hire a new head coach that will keep Freddie and Gregg and most head coaches want their own guys in those spots. It's a weird situation that could go a bunch of different ways but I think finding a way to keep both of those guys in some capacity would be the goal since they've each done good things on their respective sides of the ball.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Lmao if you think the Steelers will stop winning 9-11 games per year and/or stop getting bounced early out of the playoffs every year regardless of who plays QB after he's gone

they'll be grabbing a WC spot, Browns going ham with division titles soon

I look forward to the next Steelers qb being Bubby Brister 2.0