Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Eifert Posting posted:

You haven't made a post in this thread in weeks that wasn't responding to me but I'm supposed to believe you don't know how I've addressed my misgivings with the NFL?

I honestly don't get the issue people like you have. I'm not proselytizing or trying to play any sort of morality card. I was at a live event that rubbed my nose in the fact that I was financially rewarding a company that doesn't give a flying gently caress about the health of players I like. I wasn't OK with that. I made that post at three AM the day of the game.

After sleeping on it I realized that there are literally no other contemporary events I can speak about with my relatives that won't result in fights. I don't like the music they like, the pop culture they like and they're all some variety of Reagan Republican or worse. I've resolved to not spend any money on football and, to date, I haven't. I use third party news sites, do not watch streaming services, don't watch on any nielson tvs, etc. I have researched ways I could give the NFL money without realizing it. I do this entirely for me. I don't care if you do this or not and I don't care what you think about it. I'm presuming you don't give a poo poo that I'm also careful not to give money to Chick Fillet, Hobby Lobby, etc.

There are four or five of you that literally don't post in this thread other than to comment about me when I say literally anything. If that's your thing, well, ok, but I do wonder what you think you are accomplishing.

Sir this is a Skyline Chili's drivethru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Blood sports rule

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ghost Dog posted:

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

come back to discord

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
bungles*

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
wait a second this isn't the Massive Chumps thread it's just very similar

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌