Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be the Mod?
This poll is closed.
Anidav 14 0.14%
Dr Spaceman 2 0.02%
JBP 12 0.12%
bell jar 1 0.01%
GoldStandardConure 7 0.07%
Joseph Stalin 10016 99.64%
Total: 10052 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I passed him in the street once, he's big and imposing and I would be scared to spit on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bell jar posted:

What are you, a child?

He was scary looking, OK :shrug:
This was almost 10 years ago so at the time I thought he was just a pompous arse and not someone who deserved to be spit on

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

froglet posted:

I try not to because I already struggle with the whole "not killing self" thing.

Then my bloody parents tell me not to worry about it, it'll be fine, everything will be okay, lighten up a little. With that attitude it's not and it won't be, you profoundly selfish arseholes.

I don't know how the younger people deal with being brought into so utterly hosed a world and everyone around them telling them "eh it's fine someone else will fix it" when clearly they haven't and they won't and the upcoming prospect of world war three because thirty years ago some selfish bastard valued being able to do whatever they wanted over their kids and grandkids continued survival.

You know it's utterly hosed when the scientists say they hope they're wrong.

Climate change is one of those niggling existential dreads that never leaves the back of my mind and contributes to a constant background level of anxiety
I alternate between frustration and resignation about it

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Wrf is the home ministry then

It'll be like the House UnAmerican Acitivities Committee but permanent.

All you subversives are hosed

• Locked thread