Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Anti-Hero posted:

Daniels isn't taking this well.

Can't really blame him. I don't think cutting him was a bad idea if we had zero intention of re-signing him, but the timing of it has got to sting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't believe people are posting anything in this thread other than updates about the Chicago Bears Kicker Battle

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/1155515380003201024

:allears:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Okay, I am now officially on team Pineiro

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Genius like Trump is a genius.

Rapists.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

soggybagel posted:

Not only am I the same age as Phil Loadholt, but I just looked him up and we share the same drat birthday? Weird.
You are Phil Loadholt.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/1155849740971642882?s=20

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

soggybagel posted:

Not only am I the same age as Phil Loadholt, but I just looked him up and we share the same drat birthday? Weird.

I have the same birthday as Ladanian Tomlinson

I suppose if people look it up they're likely to have the same birthday of at least one football player they like

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bob Socko posted:

You are Phil Loadholt.

At best they’re half of Phil Loadholt, that man is like two full grown people stacked in an overcoat together. Now if only he could block like two full grown people stacked in an overcoat together. . .

Play
Apr 25, 2006

he reminds me of the aliens from battlefield earth

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/kfishbain/status/1155853768149413888?s=20

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Actually gently caress kicker chat

https://twitter.com/patrickfinley/status/1155829472232398850

This guy is my hew hero

Godspeed

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Dexo posted:

This guy is my hew hero

Godspeed

Great jersey!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Do you think he gets a new one every year?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

he's right, the bears cornerbacks do suck ;)

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Bird in a Blender posted:

Do you think he gets a new one every year?

He is at training camp. Hard yes.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Play posted:

he's right, the bears cornerbacks do suck ;)

I thought it was referencing the G8 summit.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Bears training camp is where you will find only the highest quality of degenerates.

Any adult there without a kid definitely has a framed Ditka sweater in their man cave.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Dexo posted:

Bears training camp is where you will find only the highest quality of degenerates.

Any adult there without a kid definitely has a framed Ditka sweater in their man cave.

Can confirm. I live in Bradley, which is one town over from Bourbonnais. It brings out some interesting people. Also I saw John Fox once in a gym at Olivet while volunteering at the back to school fair they do there. That is my Bears Camp story.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/JasonLieser/status/1156198039134056449

:toot:

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Dexo posted:

It's not necessarily the sweater. It will definitely be a picture of Ditka in the sweater as he walks off the field giving the bird.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

why dont the bears have a kicker

what happened to robert gould

dont tell me "he got old", that doesn't happen to kickers

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Please don't bring up old traumatic experiences.

We are trying to move on.

Our new situation is awesome, it's this poly relationship with multiple kickers. We alternate days.

It's pretty fun.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Dexo posted:

Our new situation is awesome, it's this poly relationship with multiple kickers. We alternate days.

It's pretty fun.

as a single tear rolls down your cheek, and you pretend it isn't there

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

PupsOfWar posted:

why dont the bears have a kicker

what happened to robert gould

dont tell me "he got old", that doesn't happen to kickers
Fly away troll.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Dexo posted:

It's pretty fun.

Forever remembering Robbie as the one that you broke up with because you thought you could do better, only to find out that that wasn't the case...

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i wonder what sort of bump to stats kickers and punters in the nfc north got after hester left the league.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Hot Diggity! posted:

Forever remembering Robbie as the one that you broke up with because you thought you could do better, only to find out that that wasn't the case...

Sure he's an eight, but we could be dating a ten.

Why hello there, Cody Parkey :hawaaaafap:

:emo:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It wasn't even an upgrade thing it's just that Pace didn't want to pay him to save a few million bucks which he then turned around and gave to John Fox and Mike Glennon. :negative:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Packers are fairly deep at DL so this is a nice bonus: https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/1155882298014912512

I never saw much in him the first couple years but I guess some players take awhile to get caught up to NFL speed.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If someone can get a new NFC North thread going for the season, I'd appreciate it.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Somebody remind me: is the guy that got beat allowing Parkey's kick to get blocked still with the Bears?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dexo posted:

This guy is my hew hero

Godspeed

As the world's largest Packer apologist...

This fuckin owns and I want to eat a brat with this dude

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
That dude looks like the kind of guy who saves up for years to get 50 yard line lower bowl tickets and gets kicked out halfway through the 2nd for hurling gay slurs at the players

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

yeah but they're the non-sensical kind where he keeps calling Chase Daniel a 'toast fucker' and when security comes he just insists "and I'll bet he wants butter on it"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

yeah but they're the non-sensical kind where he keeps calling Chase Daniel a 'toast fucker' and when security comes he just insists "and I'll bet he wants butter on it"
Lmfao

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Big Beef City posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKCjpfzGP6U

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

well I legit did not see that coming

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Big Beef City posted:

lol :yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Bob Socko posted:

You are Phil Loadholt.

I am the physical embodiment of the opposite. A small asian guy.

E: Just saw my new forum title. I like it. I am now Phil Loadholt.

-Phil Loadholt

soggybagel fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jul 31, 2019