Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

well technically you will "age slower" the faster you go but its such an infinitesimal number that it won't affect anything

“I have spent my entire life on an airplane just for this moment” the man laying on his deathbed proclaims as he gestures to his watch and the clock on the wall, hoping you note the difference in the second hands ticking over a millisecond apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Mister Sinewave posted:

Goons: anyone who doesn't ditch jury duty is a retard, gently caress that noise lol

Omfg can you believe that jury/verdict: also Goons

See also: voting

thanks for letting me get that off my chest

I mean we’re in a position economically where having a free half month on a jury means Some folks don’t necessarily get to pay a bill. If the government flat reimbursed you at your pay rate for jury time and did so promptly, or laws were put in place that forced employers to pay for it then sure. But the last time I got selected I was living paycheck to paycheck, and civic duty takes second seat to say: having food. So yeah I manipulated my way off that jury, and I don’t feel bad about it.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Yeah about that,

https://twitter.com/samlucasss/stat...genumber%3D4017

Oh, don't forget to mention that the immigrant was e-verified and was working for the head of the GOP of that county in Iowa.

Oh finally we on the left can use the words false flag.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Translation "I was told I have to do this" *pout*

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Eej posted:

I think we could all use a steep ski slope right about now

Yeah I had to stop well before the article was over, it uh... got to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Sergg posted:

It gets even better because the article then segues into Alex Jones' rants about how transexual cyborgs are going to enslave humanity.

Uh... when can they start? Because I’m all for it. Can’t be worse than what we’ve got now.

• Locked thread