Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Richard Bong posted:

For the Penis pilots, why are they being ordered to fly over open water out of radio contact? That seems dangerous. Is that normal? I’m not a pilot but it seems bad.

quote:

pilots were told to fly at low altitudes over open water 25 miles offshore so they could scan ships for radiological weapons.

Sounds like it's necessary for the sensors they're using. And yes, it's generally considered a bad idea in a single-engine plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Isn't it, uh, a little late for that now? I would have thought the time to flip would be prior to actually being on trial with charges filed and everything.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

https://twitter.com/gawkenn/status/823573676125724676

Technically a parody. Philosophically true.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

shame on an IGA posted:

Ohio has the Browns.

*ahem* I believe you mean the BRO NS

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Solaris 2.0 posted:

They all look like they were done by an 8 year old who just learned Photoshop.

I was just thinking, Barron is going to have a sweet "what I did on my summer vacation" story.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

The Chud posted:

“Someone that has the status that he does shouldn’t get away with assaulting someone.”

[infinitely-expanding-:ironicat:-image]

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Apropos of nothing in particular, I'm looking to buy a nice bottle of scotch for when Trump finally, for whatever reason, leaves office.

What should I get?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Handsome Ralph posted:

What's your budget?

Let's say no more than ~$150.

e: I'll also donate an equal amount to a local dog shelter, because :homebrew: why the gently caress not.

Wingnut Ninja fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Aug 22, 2018

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Okay, sounds like Lagavulin or Laphroaig are likely options.

Handsome Ralph posted:

Lagavulin's 16-year is a good choice too.

Godholio posted:

This seems appropriate for celebrating the end of this administration.

Handsome Ralph posted:

They do have an eight year anniversary edition if that's what your going for :v:
Or maybe just a pint of bleach. :cry:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

hey guys about to deploy for a year just married my HS sweet heart who I never actually dated before per-se, but we were good friends. We’re thinking of getting a couple pit mixes before I deploy anyway I was going to get a general power of attorney

Which model Jeep do y’all recommend? She wanted fully loaded y’know for safety and the kids were gonna have. She wants something reliable so it cannot be older than 2018 maybe late 2017

also if you’re interested in body wraps catch me on the DM

Sounds like a solid plan, make sure you go to one of the dealerships right next to base because those guys really understand how to deal with military guys.

Plus with a one year deployment you should get back just in time to see your kid born.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Apropos of nothing in particular, I'm looking to buy a nice bottle of scotch for when Trump finally, for whatever reason, leaves office.

What should I get?

Handsome Ralph posted:

Lagavulin's 16-year is a good choice too.

Picked up a bottle of Lagavulin 16 today for this. I was going to make a joke about age ranges but then I went back and realized it had already been made.

Matching donation to the local SPCA shelter. They sent me a picture of Saturday with the thank-you email.

• Locked thread