Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
i keep accidentally killing the little caped bullets :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

ive found that not letting the bullets touch you is the best way to deal with enemies because if they do touch you they will take away some of your remaining health

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Boring concern troll. The bullets aren’t even that bad.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

extremebuff posted:

[the switch version] runs ok now after the patches but it is noticeably worse than every other system it's on which i dont really think is acceptable for a game that looks like this lol

the game doesn't seem super-optimized to me. i play it on an older Intel GPU and it chugs way more than other games that appear graphically similar. and certain combinations of in-game settings make the game grind to a halt, FPS-wise

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Someone should make a first person mod

was doing some digging and no one's made a video where they took control of the camera. ppl have definitely hacked up the game and accessed the dev console to spawn unfinished stuff so maybe i just need to look harder cause I really wanna see whats happening behind the curtains

• Locked thread