Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rahtas
Oct 22, 2010

RABBIT TROOP FOREVER!
So, I have 3 cats and a dog. The dog rubs his forehead on things and I assumed he did it and cut himself one time creating a small scab that he then keeps reopening.
My black cat and my tortoise shell run around and fight (play?) sometimes and the tortoise shell kitty got a little wound behind her ear. I assumed. It's been there a while, I figured since it's right behind the ear she would scratch her ear and re-open it. Today I found a similar open-looking kind of wound on the black kitty and he is the boss and gets beat up by no one. Sooooo, I was wondering what the hell could be happening and I googled. I cant find a good picture online that quite matches.
Does anyone know anything about ringworm? Does this look familiar if so? I'm gonna have to take them to the vet, but in between now and whenever their appointment gets made - but in between now and then I'm just trying to figure out what to read up on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread