Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

but there's a dork rear end posting poo poo like this on Twitter

https://twitter.com/c__spam/status/1025548493702590465

yep. that's my thread. sorry folks, I'm sorry you had to read this, but I'm not going to crap up the Chapo thread with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Now I know that you're the same c-spam twitter account who retweeted loving gary kasporov saying that putin/trump was the worst moment in american history, and that catalonian independence was a putin plot

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Tanks But No Tanks posted:

but there's a dork rear end posting poo poo like this on Twitter

https://twitter.com/c__spam/status/1025548493702590465

yep. that's my thread. sorry folks, I'm sorry you had to read this, but I'm not going to crap up the Chapo thread with it

the cspam twitter has always been weird, taking thread responses to tweets and then actually tweeting them out

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah whoever that is is a bitch who sucks and mostly just steals posts and if i find out who it is im gonna ban them

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
lol how can you read cspam and be a #resistence lib?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cringe

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
so when trump finally gets defeated does everyone who posted #resist get a share of the XP or is it only the poster who landed the finishing tweet?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yeah whoever that is is a bitch who sucks and mostly just steals posts and if i find out who it is im gonna ban them

mob justice -> mod justice :unsmigghh:

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
C-spam's reputation is in tatters.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kill twitter

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
Isn't it a bot that automatically does that as long as the post reply is under 280 characters? It's at 133k tweets and counting now.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Bip Roberts posted:

so when trump finally gets defeated does everyone who posted #resist get a share of the XP or is it only the poster who landed the finishing tweet?

We use DKP for loot drops here thank you very much

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Metal Cat posted:

Isn't it a bot that automatically does that as long as the post reply is under 280 characters? It's at 133k tweets and counting now.

Yeah its probably someones post
I blame the gbs folks

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cspam getting some DISRESPECT

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

lol how can you read cspam and be a #resistence lib?

Plot twist: It's not one of us, but someone who hates us.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Bots are the enemy of mankind

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Kill twitter

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Quest for the Golden Pisstape

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

We use DKP for loot drops here thank you very much

loot soviets can ensure that both group needs and individual contributions are taken into account in the loot distribution

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the c-spam bot is out of control

Soon... Hillary/C-Spam 2020

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

I'm sure you can find a 10 year old vBulletin mod that lets you silently hit their account with bizarre word filters.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYDhJFko5Ys

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
SEIZE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

goons.txt is a bad twitter to that constantly quotes things to imply goons are sexually twisted and mendacious incel type posters when that does not seem like a very accurate assessment of FORUMS CULTURE

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I can't believe the good name of C-SPAMA is being sullied like that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

hey don't post ur homework

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
there should be an official something awful bot that just poasts everything on SA to twitter as one long poostream

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
miles-long smears of poo poo

truly bringing the gibbis experience to twitter

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Sorry op, for a second I thought you were trying to mobilize people against Virgil Texas and that you were the cspam account. My bad :saddowns:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

cspam has it's own bot army, we're now in direct competition with russia

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Metal Cat posted:

if this is the case it seems like it'd be really easy to get it banned from twitter but i don't think it is

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this twitter account constnatly steals all my posts, my carefully crafted jokes and memes,

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

It's not a bot

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
wait cspam has a twitter now? finally i can autoban my account

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
dont actually ban me that was a little joke tia

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

are you sure this is run by a C-SPAM regular or is it just some random schmuck?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

could be anyone. dont trust anyone.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
shut down CSPAM twits

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nah it's def a poster, albeit someone who u may not recognize...i might be convinced to try to remember who the owner is if u Venmo me $420

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

you'd have to be real lame to run that poo poo. if my posts are on there, gently caress you

• Locked thread