Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm not sure why.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

"Ugh, the five o clock commute is always the worst" as im repeatedly jumping and kicking my legs really fast all the way home

Twenty Four

Maybe stop going to the gym. Or stop flying? I mean they both sound productive towards your health, but, if it is giving you problems, I guess you have to cut something out! If it was me I would cut out the gym and keep doing super hero style flying!?! Definitely some benefits there!

Macnult

skipping leg day is okay if it’s for extreme hopscotch

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

krampster2

If you fly everywhere then your legs will loose their strength. So I always recommend that super heroes start taking brisk walks 4x a week before beginning weight training.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ever think about how air is just water for humans?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Amateur Saboteur posted:

ever think about how air is just water for humans?

All the God damned time.

----------------

• Locked thread