Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am a big fan of what I call a "diet diet" where I only consume the diet versions of foods and beverages. It works great for losing weight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

food. it works.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Twenty Four posted:

food. it works.

disagree

Manifisto

I'm not saying my secret diet involves eating human flesh, but I'm not not saying that either

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

Zero. Calorie. Intake.

google THIS

They say you are what you eat but I question that because then wouldn't most of us be grotesque, hulking agglomerations of food?

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

They say you are what you eat but I question that because then wouldn't most of us be grotesque, hulking agglomerations of food?

Your point being?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Your point being?

I think the point is the old axiom doesn't hold up, and you in fact aren't what you eat. So if you want to be skinny you should eat everything but a skinny person.

barfdog

soylent

...green.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

take the moon

by sebmojo

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Your point being?

you arent grotesque :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

spectres of autism posted:

you arent grotesque :)

Aww. That's the nicest thing anybody's said to me all day!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
It's a secret diet, if I shared it I'd have to kill you!
And eat you!
drat it.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
gamey sweetmeats

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i only eat things I find in parking lots. It's like really advanced Hunter-Gatherer, but some things are basically brand new and not even chewed yet

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i only eat monophyletic domain bacteria. the eoarchean diet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ever wonder why you've never seen a fat 4th billion BC microorganism? :smug:

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
birds are skinny and they eat rocks with their food. so i eat rocks with my food. i don't know if the diet is working but "no pain, no gain," as they say. and i'm in a lot of pain so i'm about to gain a lot of weight loss.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I had 2 cold brews at this coffee place yesterday and was so loving wired I was up 6 hours after amazing sex with my gf, without ever having dinner, wondering when I would actually sleep. Sexercise plus no dinner my yobber equals weight loss!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Maybe not comedy as much as oversharing?

Twenty Four

Bacon Taco posted:

I had 2 cold brews at this coffee place yesterday and was so loving wired I was up 6 hours after amazing sex with my gf, without ever having dinner, wondering when I would actually sleep. Sexercise plus no dinner my yobber equals weight loss!

(I know you meant coffee but, queue Sublime...)

I drank 2 cold brews in the morning, and then I drank 2 more

I drank 2 cold brews in the afternoon, and then I realized I should probably eat something and not just drink beer all day.

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
Literally eating tofu like a candy bar

Nosfereefer

me and the missus only eat bird pie

clearly not a horse

undue butt brutality is not a criminal offense
clearly i eat grass

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

indyrenegade posted:

Literally eating tofu like a candy bar

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I eat a lot of hamburgers on mc donalds.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I eata lush fruit..

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

if you eat the spiciest wings then you sweat and [nms]poo[/nms] out all of the calories so it's not like you ate anything at all.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
I had a satisfying poop while wishing all along I had Dominos.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

Zeluth posted:

I had a satisfying poop while wishing all along I had Dominos.

*looks at avatar* this doesn't check out

• Locked thread