Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Dillashaw, Johnson 35 52.24%
Garbrandt, Johnson 24 35.82%
Dillashaw, Cejudo 5 7.46%
Garbrandt, Cejudo 3 4.48%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
This may be your best work yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
ah, now we're on our super serious 32nd warning

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

unbelievably sick round

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol DC was close to orgasm when he thought that armbar was going to work

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"this sucks, why you hitting me so hard"

lmao

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this has beena fun as hell night

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

https://streamable.com/tc02s

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

viana's getting pieced up by JJ on the feet and also comprehensively outwrestled by her, why is this poo poo on the main card

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dang

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I just looked up UFC ref pay per events

That's almost as depressing as looking up fighter pay

wow that is grim, good for Big John for moving on to commentary

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

think it's 2-2

exciting stuff

Shadow225 posted:

I think that you can make an argument that Cejudo is up 3-1.

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

CommonShore posted:

I have it 3-1 now. I don't feel like Cejudo's 1 minute of low activity top control in round 2 cancels out the 4 minutes of very little else.

yeah r2 is a big question mark, 3-1 dj is reasonable

Brut posted:

Rogan is saying Cejudo is bleeding heavily but I don't see any blood dripping at all???

I couldn't see anything either, it's best to just train your brain to filter out joe's voice

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I ALMOST CUSSED

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

unfortunately I give it to the coward demetrious johnson 3-2

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

WHOA

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DJ being proved to be mortal is probably the best thing that could have happened to the division, I'm sure is poo poo down for DJ/Cejudo III

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

nobody wants to see you fight TJ, you weird little midget

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I gotta say Cody still being butthurt TJ switched gyms after like 2 years is starting to make him look nuts

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Yeah but everything Cody says is weird

this is true

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

But he also needs to realize that adults make decisions that best benefit them and their career and frats are something you leave once you graduate
Complex concepts probably can't penetrate his skull

Vitamin Boss posted:

He holds TJ responsible for breaking Urijah's heart, he's never going to let that grudge go. Look at how personally he took the Cruz fight despite having no history of his own with the guy

Dr. Abysmal posted:

TJ pretty much summed it up that Faber is the one that's mad about TJ choosing Duane Ludwig over him and Cody is an idiot and very loyal to Faber so he's the one carrying the grudge
I honestly forgot all about Cody whiteknighting Uriah during the Cruz buildup

true love I guess

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

poor TJ never gonna get that glove touch

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"he's smiling because there's nowhere he'd rather be than with another man"

bluedeanie is anik theory confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SHOULDA TOUCHED GLOVES

• Locked thread