Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

“M... Mr. Whiskers?”
[cat spins chair around, petting a human]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Awesome. Great. You got a cat bed for your cat. MY cat's got a secret lair with an army of henchmen. That's right- henchMEN. As in people. Doing his bidding. But hey, I hope your cat enjoys that bed you got for him that he'll never sleep in. Welp, gotta go- being summoned, MY cat has a dastardly mission for ME...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Behind the couch is a sophisticated listening station where your cat listens in on dog conversations throughout the neighborhood, staying one paw ahead in the eternal struggle of cat vs dog. Your parrot's laugh is quite real, however- they just learned early on to stay out of it and jeer on the sidelines.

take the moon

by sebmojo
rubbing a cats tummy

a mournful string melody is heard

take the moon fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Aug 5, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
from my garage come the sounds of metal clanking, a power drill, the skittering of claws on cement, i open the garage doors and see a half complete sinister looking robot which my dog is struggling to pull a blanket over while his tail wags furiously. before i can ask him whats going on he picks up a tennis ball with his mouth and gently rolls it towards me. yeah a game of fetch does sound really good right now.

Pissed Ape Sexist

My turtle has a goatee and takes lots of notes

barfdog

my rabbit is constantly talking about a goldeneye device and i'm not sure what he's getting at but it seems ominous

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

from my garage come the sounds of metal clanking, a power drill, the skittering of claws on cement, i open the garage doors and see a half complete sinister looking robot which my dog is struggling to pull a blanket over while his tail wags furiously. before i can ask him whats going on he picks up a tennis ball with his mouth and gently rolls it towards me. yeah a game of fetch does sound really good right now.

cda

by Hand Knit
*lookng at at an e. coli bacterium through a microscope* i think my pet might be a villain .. No wait, two villains... Four villains ...

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Turtle sharpening its shell against a rock, making eye contact the entire time.

barfdog

cda posted:

*lookng at at an e. coli bacterium through a microscope* i think my pet might be a villain .. No wait, two villains... Four villains ...

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Macnult

from sparkys adoption papers:
great with kids
loves other people
compatible with other dogs
friendly with cats
KEEP AWAY FROM MUTANTS

confused about the last line, but so far so good

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

google THIS

The cow villain presses a button on his chair. The floor opens up below the secret agent cow, and the ropes binding him are now suspending him over a pack of vicious-looking dads, grills at the ready.

google THIS

Some people have pet cows I think

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

google THIS posted:

The cow villain presses a button on his chair. The floor opens up below the secret agent cow, and the ropes binding him are now suspending him over a pack of vicious-looking dads, grills at the ready.

Macnult

google THIS posted:

lol

Manifisto

for a long time I would have sworn the only thing my parrot knew how to say was "polly want a cracker." until the other night, when I came into his room unexpectedly and found him looking intensely into a mirror and practicing monologues: "no, mister bond, I expect you to die" and so on

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

for a long time I would have sworn the only thing my parrot knew how to say was "polly want a cracker." until the other night, when I came into his room unexpectedly and found him looking intensely into a mirror and practicing monologues: "no, mister bond, I expect you to die" and so on

Starshark

google THIS posted:

Some people have pet cows I think

Yeah usually cattle farmers - there's always a cute one they can't send to slaughter. It's weird.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I adopted this greyhound a few months ago and I love it to death, but it keeps chewing up my USB sticks.

*Siberian fox wearing dog ears slinks out of the room with a hard drive in its teeth*

ferroque

unaware girl buys cute teacup pig which grows into a massive, filthy 400lb hog

google THIS

I crawl on my hands and knees, clambering for the antidote to the poison my dog slipped me. My muscles grow week, my vision blurry. Finally I collapse and look back at my once loyal pet. He is still holding the vial. He never threw it at all.

"Now," he says. "Now you understand."

Macnult

google THIS posted:

I crawl on my hands and knees, clambering for the antidote to the poison my dog slipped me. My muscles grow week, my vision blurry. Finally I collapse and look back at my once loyal pet. He is still holding the vial. He never threw it at all.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Manifisto

I thought it was cute, the first time my pet hermit crab Hermie moved into a new shell. a tiny pink thing scuttling cautiously from its old home into a slightly roomier snail shell I'd left in its tank. but soon it stopped being so cute. it moved into my roomba, then my microwave, then my dishwasher; pretty soon it was eyeing my garage. "not the lexus!" I yelled at Hermie, but it didn't matter, he had his sights set on the pickup. and now I'm worried. we live midway between a tank manufacturer, a naval shipyard, and a military airfield, and I get nervous whichever direction he sets out in the morning.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

I thought it was cute, the first time my pet hermit crab Hermie moved into a new shell. a tiny pink thing scuttling cautiously from its old home into a slightly roomier snail shell I'd left in its tank. but soon it stopped being so cute. it moved into my roomba, then my microwave, then my dishwasher; pretty soon it was eyeing my garage. "not the lexus!" I yelled at Hermie, but it didn't matter, he had his sights set on the pickup. and now I'm worried. we live midway between a tank manufacturer, a naval shipyard, and a military airfield, and I get nervous whichever direction he sets out in the morning.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

I'm giggling like a fool at the thought of hermie on big wheels scooting toward a destroyer.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

yes!

WindmillSlayer

my dog isn't a villian but after my mom made him an account on Facebook all he does all day is post about 9/11 trutherism

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
"hello cat" i say to cat

"it's daddy you shithead. where's my bourbon?" he demands of me

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
saw my dog running an assembly line with other dogs putting pills labeled HUMAN POISON into tiny blocks of cheese

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
As I lay strapped down to the table, ignoring the video powerpoint presentation of my dog's plans to take over the world on the screen nearby, all I can think of is that my one chance to escape is to entice the guard cat to come closer - I've worked one of my hands loose, but I'll need to grab his knife or gun if I'm to succeed. But things are looking rather grim at this point. I've tried making kissy noises, meowing, doing my impression of a ball of yarn, but he's standing at strict attention. The dog's trained him well. Better than I ever did, that's fur sure.

I wonder how the dog will kill me, now that he's shown me his entire plan. Probably wishful thinking that I'll get put down sedately. Will he release other dogs on me? Chain me up in the hot sun? I didn't even pay attention to the last few slides as I tried to picture the most ironic way this son of a bitch is going to do me in. I don't even get a tail wag or a smile, just a cocked head as he puts his paw on a button on the console in front of him, and trots out of the room, the cockiest of spaniels.

I hear a low humming, as a large metallic tube swings into place above the table, pointed at the space between my knees, the whirring beginning to rise in pitch. So drat derivative, just like his plan to buy up all the land just east of the San Andreas Fault line. I probably should have seen it all coming when the charges for massive amounts of C4 showed up on my credit card.

I sigh, silently saying goodbye to one of man's best friends, done in by the other. The tube, fully charged, now emits a red laser between my legs, slowly moving upwards. And just when I think all hope is lost, the guard cat's eyes grow large, and he moves hypnotically towards me....

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Abugadu posted:

As I lay strapped down to the table, ignoring the video powerpoint presentation of my dog's plans to take over the world on the screen nearby, all I can think of is that my one chance to escape is to entice the guard cat to come closer - I've worked one of my hands loose, but I'll need to grab his knife or gun if I'm to succeed. But things are looking rather grim at this point. I've tried making kissy noises, meowing, doing my impression of a ball of yarn, but he's standing at strict attention. The dog's trained him well. Better than I ever did, that's fur sure.

I wonder how the dog will kill me, now that he's shown me his entire plan. Probably wishful thinking that I'll get put down sedately. Will he release other dogs on me? Chain me up in the hot sun? I didn't even pay attention to the last few slides as I tried to picture the most ironic way this son of a bitch is going to do me in. I don't even get a tail wag or a smile, just a cocked head as he puts his paw on a button on the console in front of him, and trots out of the room, the cockiest of spaniels.

I hear a low humming, as a large metallic tube swings into place above the table, pointed at the space between my knees, the whirring beginning to rise in pitch. So drat derivative, just like his plan to buy up all the land just east of the San Andreas Fault line. I probably should have seen it all coming when the charges for massive amounts of C4 showed up on my credit card.

I sigh, silently saying goodbye to one of man's best friends, done in by the other. The tube, fully charged, now emits a red laser between my legs, slowly moving upwards. And just when I think all hope is lost, the guard cat's eyes grow large, and he moves hypnotically towards me....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I was able to capture and interrogate one of my dog's minions when he meticulously ate the cheese around his suicide pill but not the pill itself.

• Locked thread