Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I just wish I actually thought of a method of keeping track of everything, like inventory, stats, etc. That, copy and pasting from imgur and the battles are the most tedious/time consuming aspects. Making the animated gifs only takes a few minutes, which is what my friends assume takes the most time.

Btw, the Mattenklopper we stole from the Tree fight is intended to be equipped by Milhouse. Mattenklopper = Carpet Beating Wand = totally a druidic staff.

And holy poo poo at the top notch comments you guys. I'm blowing each of you a kiss

I thought Milhouse couldn't put in carpets bc they rent :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jvie

In my earnest opinion, unless you are making an actual computer RPG, having an involved battle system with turn orders and multiple tracked numbers is a massive drain on your energy for very little gain.

alnilam

Yeah it's really cool imo but we would be equally entertained if you just made poo poo up tbh, if that makes it easier for you

E: unless you're making a fully fleshed out simpsons based paper/pencil rpg which would own

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
go at your own pace, this thread has been amazing and you have a good and patient audience here.

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Aug 27, 2018

damn horror queefs

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I don't post much but thread is good. Even if you stopped updating it's fun to theorycraft about a goofy earthbound-esque Simpsons rpg

Also, millhome's 2nd tier jobs should be THRILLHO (powers unknown) or child actor (where a small Estonian man acts as his stunt double in combat)

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Homer eats flowers to gain hp.

Um anyway yeah like I have a book that I use to keep track of stats, a bestiary with information regarding actions and damage output and weaknesses, equipment categorized by type (bladed, blunt, ranged, wand, etc), a class list with spells, etc.

Every party member has five levels, which grants different tiers of spells and sometimes new classes.

There's a planned seven major boss fights plus the penultimate and ultimate showdowns or w/e. There are other ways I thought of stretching out the campaign.

simpsons rpg poo poo writes itself and not in the lovely way the simpsons now would try to make an rpg based episode. Although the one part where marge was playing some WoW knockoff and was just walking into a rock was pretty funny.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Aug 27, 2018

damn horror queefs

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
his secret shame :ohdear:

(e: )

damn horror queefs fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Sep 3, 2018

Hyrax Attack!

We demand to be taken seriously

Hahahha that is amazing! Good work

super sweet best pal

How long until we unlock Margeball? :margeball:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Unsticky this, i accidentally trashed most of the assets for this oops

Plant MONSTER.

Also whomever it is that stickies all of my byob threads you are hereby certified an honorary peach

Chard

RIP a goodass thread, we love you even in garbaging

alnilam

Chard posted:

RIP a goodass thread, we love you even in garbaging

alnilam

Are you done for sure or should i goldmine

super sweet best pal

RIP Marge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Done for sure! Bye bye Midge!!

• Locked thread