Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Bart isnt a sunmoner........................ A different character is but we havent met them yet.

blaise rascal posted:

-Have all characters learn bash
-On her turn, Maggie casts bash on Milhouse, swapping Milhouse and Marge in turn order. Priority proceeds to Marge.
-On her turn, Marge casts bash on herself, swapping herself and Milhouse. Priority proceeds to Bart, effectively skipping Milhouse's turn.
-Continue having everyone fight as normal except the person right before Milhouse always casts bash on himself/herself. Milhouse never gets another turn.

Too bad Bash is a Battle-Wife skill and you can't self target!

Milhouse strikes with all four of his armtecles, 1 connects with Marge (2 dmg), 1 on barn (2 dmg) and 2 hit Lisa (4 dmg)

Marge strikes Milhouse for 3 dmg

Bart slips close to Milhouse and removes something from his inventory. Mattenklopper added to inventory. (2 mp)

Lisa strikes with her Sax, dealing 2 hp

Maggie casts bolt for 3 dmg ( 2 mp)

: Screeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

: Am I here? Or over here.... OR UP HERE?!

[Marge 12/15] [MP 4/15]
[Bart 2/10]
[Lisa 5/10]
[Maggie 3/10]

For those wondering our items are: Duff beer x1, Revitalizing Tonic x1, Green Squishy x2, Small Coffee x1, Ham (bart stole, heals all non vegetarians by 15 hp, restores 10 mp) x1, Mattenklopper (equipable, unusable in battle.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now

by Azathoth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Milhouse strikes with all four of his armtecles, 1 connects with Marge (2 dmg), 1 on barn (2 dmg) and 2 hit Lisa (4 dmg)

Thank god we procced the 0.001% chance for Barney Gumble to intercept any attack or Bart would be in real trouble here!!

E: I think there's a glitch because Barts HP is wrong!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
No no not barney, it hit barn, you know, barm.

Eats shorts, has cows, eyes crumbs? You know him come on. Barp.

Who What Now

by Azathoth
The barn on the land Homer grew up in???? That's a deep pull

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Oh gently caress you milfhorse!
seens like a good time to break into the ham, for refreshing MP and healing blart and mogg.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

By popular demand posted:

Oh gently caress you milfhorse!
seens like a good time to break into the ham, for refreshing MP and healing blart and mogg.

Plant MONSTER.

Who What Now posted:

The barn on the land Homer grew up in???? That's a deep pull

B A R Q S I M P S O N

Why do i have to spell it out for you?!!?Merge, Muggsie, Limo, Bisque and Hombre
With dog of Santana Help and cat Snow-orb

What does everyone think of (Tree/Mil)house?

alnilam

v good

uh have borlt wear ba kpack on one shoulder and say radical to anger and distract trilhouase

ThatBasqueGuy

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Ham for economy of action (Maggie and Bart are both in the red) and iunno bash the tree so it doesn't get to move? Generally gently caress it up, is what I'm saying

Plant MONSTER.

According to the Monster Manual that I'm making up along the way, Bashing a tree won't cause it to move back a slot because trees are pretty much steadfast you know? Luckily the Tree is slow (automatically has an agi score of only 5).

Marge strikes the Tree for 3 dmg.

Bart reaches into Marge's hair and pulls out a ham!

---------
: ( eating loudly) <-- real quote from frinkiac

: I guess I can lick some slime off of a rock.

----------

Lisa smacks Miltreehouse for 1 dmg

Maggie slaps treemilhouse for 1 dmg

3 planks come hurtling out of the Treehouse and smack Bart, dealing 6 dmg.

[Marge 15/15] [MP 14/15]
[Bart 4/10]
[Lisa 5/10]
[Maggie 5/5]

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Maggie cast Blaze.
Lisa preform the Jig of liff.
Bart should steal and Marg should bash.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Aug 16, 2018

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

By popular demand posted:

Maggie cast Blaze.
Lisa preform the Jig of liff.
Bart should steal and Marg should bash.

PittTheElder

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

This is legit my new favorite gif

Who What Now

by Azathoth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

It good

ThatBasqueGuy

I'm more concerned with him possessing what seems to be the sky

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

PittTheElder posted:

This is legit my new favorite gif

Peanut Butler

blaise rascal posted:

-Have all characters learn bash

ps -A|grep milhouse
kill -9 #####

take the moon

by sebmojo
no, my son is also named barn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Every mother knows the secret entrance to her son's treehouse. Target there, it's probably a weak point.

Robot Made of Meat

Elfface posted:

Every mother knows the secret entrance to her son's treehouse. Target there, it's probably a weak point.

The amount of creepy in this post is . . . umm. creepy?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Twenty Four

Lissa do a jig
Magpie cast blaze because wood burns real good
Morg and Bort attack

Twenty Four

Also I'm not even a huge Simpsons fan (like it's okay but I'm not gonna win any trivia contests by a long shot) but this is my favorite Plant MONSTER cut out adventure thread yet!

I love the art, I love the creative thinking, the story is fun, and the unique interpretations of the characters is really enjoyable. And making it into a game is just wonderful!

You know those threads where you log on to SA and you are really excited to see what's new? Yeah this is definately one of those.

Peanut Butler

Twenty Four posted:

You know those threads where you log on to SA and you are really excited to see what's new? Yeah this is definately one of those.

yes! it has been a grip since I've had one of those!

usually read threads on my tablet that have accrued a page or two for a nice reading duration, this one's like 'three posts? CLICKING ON IT'

Plant MONSTER.

So what you guys are saying is please don’t let this die after two weeks (a new record for me, btw! I think ‘Spheres’ lasted like, a week)

Tbh this is getting good reception/actual laughs from my friends too.

ThatBasqueGuy

No, I am in fact saying please PLEASE dont let this die after two weeks !!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
go as long as you can or want to, no pressure, thread is amazingly good

take the moon

by sebmojo

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

No, I am in fact saying please PLEASE dont let this die after two weeks !!

Luvcow posted:

no pressure

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super sweet best pal

Good thing he didn't merge with the pool, I don't think we've enough levels to take on Milpool.

Lone Goat

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

it, like everything else, is extremely good

Twenty Four posted:

Also I'm not even a huge Simpsons fan (like it's okay but I'm not gonna win any trivia contests by a long shot) but this is my favorite Plant MONSTER cut out adventure thread yet!

hi im new here but pls link to the other cut out adventures

AbysmalPeptoBismol

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

This thread is cool and good and I hope it continues for a million billion years!

At the very least Maggie needs to blaze that tree up.

Plant MONSTER.

Aww shucks u guys. I suppose I can do a quick battle update.

Marge strikes the tree for 3 damage.

Lisa wets her reed and belts out The Jig of Life (3 mp spent, rolled a 4 on the dd, so the jig will go on for 4 rounds, during which Lisa cannot attack). The Simpson family can now see where memories are kept bright.

Borm manages to steal 1 trading card booster pack from the treehouse somehow. (Srsly. A good roll)

Maggie casts Blaze I: FffffWOoooooOooooOoooOooosh!! That hurts!! 3x damage! 9 dmg

Miltree suddenly vomits a deluge of rotten apple slurry, hitting the entire party for 3 dmg each.

Lisa's jig keeps the spirits up! Everyone recovers 2 hp.

[Marge 14/15] [MP 7/15]
[Bart 3/10]
[Lisa 4/10]
[Maggie 4/5]

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Maggs is the MVP in this stage of the fight, keep her magicking 🔥 while everyone else is using either attacking or using curative items to restore HP/MP as needed.

Maybe keep Brot on thieving duty to compensate for using our stash.

Plant MONSTER.

I should mention that one can only steal once per monster. Obviously milhouse? and treehouse are 2 separate monsters.

But yeah I intended for Maggie and Lisa with the jig to be the way to go here , the alternate being Protectress Marge because having defense is especially helpful against attacks that do a low number x amount.

Wheeeee

Marge strikes Treemill for 2 dmg

Bart flings a stone for 2 dmg

Maggie casts Blaze once more, 9 dmg! (2 mp)

... Wait that makes 30 dmg on treemill altogether

Yay!!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:boom:

alnilam

Twenty Four

You have sorcery that I cannot comprehend!

Plant MONSTER.

I spent a lot of time spriting (making spritesheets, animating, etc) as a child. Told me it was a waste of time but no one saw the retro indie game movement happening on the horizon! Now I am the one whomst happens to be laughing!

If anyone played Ragnarok Online, I used to make custom gear for different servers.

Plant MONSTER.

: What... what just happened? Was... was I just a tree?

: I know what I want to be now.

: Mmmm, well, I better go call your mother and let her know you’re alright.

bucksmash

Plant MONSTER. posted:

: What... what just happened? Was... was I just a tree?
I just realized he was Miltreehouse :haw:

Also this thread is better than the last 20 years of the show. That's a pretty low bar though, so I'll say it's as good as the golden years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

I think the achievement should be called Milhouse of Horror.

• Locked thread