Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

oe sYay milhoa dou read me without saying over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar

no matter what lisa says or does, it's with a tear of joy in her eye. in a world of constant wonder.

Twenty Four

Recruit Lisa to team then go after Milfhouse

Not a Children

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Use the phone to call the police.

Remember to use the real number

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
prank call moe, pretend to be molhus

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

: Mom! What's going on?

: Well, we went out looking for your father and we stopped by the Van Houten's to see if they knew anything... and well.... to be honest, I don't really know how or why, Milhouse turned into that.... Thing.

: And now he's in the backyard, man.

: Nyah!! My begonias!! Hurry we have to put a stop to him!

: I knew deep in my heart that one day, we would have to kill Milhouse.

: Wait, let me help you! I'll go get my saxophone!

Also before we go, mom, you really should choose your specialization!

ThatBasqueGuy

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Protectress for sure. Can't have too much aggro going on Maggie, we don't even know where to get a child phoenix down!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Protectress for sure. Can't have too much aggro going on Maggie, we don't even know where to get a child phoenix down!

i'm torn because while i'd love to have some protection for maggie i'd also love to see marge kick some more rear end

i'm voting battle wife

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Best defence is a good offence. Battlewif!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Battle wife. The best offense is a charnal house filled with the shattered bones of your enemies.

Lisa should attempt to lure Milhouse into the treehouse with the promise of hand holding and either wololo him to our side or we burn it to the ground with him in it.

100 HOGS AGREE
Battle Wife. Lisa is probably has buffs and debuffs so she can maybe cover problematic enemies with those.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Luvcow posted:

i'm torn because while i'd love to have some protection for maggie i'd also love to see marge kick some more rear end

i'm voting battle wife

Same

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
battlewaif

Lone Goat

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

It's too bad protectress didn't have a better name because it can't compete with BATTEL WIEF

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yeah I knew there was a disparity between the names. Marge is now specializing in Battle-wifery. Way more badass than husbandry.

So Marge and crew right now are looking like so

Marge the Battle-wife
Lvl: 2
Exp: 2
Gold: 49

HP: 15 (decided to upgrade health with the level up, we don't even have cards to spend WOW on yet.
MP: 5
WOW: 3 (6) (because marge has the chanel suit equipped, it's just not pictured ever because RPG. Anyway, the chanel suit gives 3 bonus WOW)

AGI: 1d20
DEF: 0, 1 when shielding.
ATK: 2-3 Crit Damage: 7-9
Crit%: 10% (roll 19-20)

Skills

Momly Hug: 3 mp. Heals a child ally for 10 HP

Bash: 2 mp. Deals 1.5x atk damage on 1 foe, pushes them back a priority slot.

Bart the Hoodlum
child, weapon: slingshot

HP: 10
MP: /
AGI: 1d20+3
DEF: 0
ATK: 2 Crit: 4
Crit%: 15% (18-20)

Skills: Pickpocket: 2 mp, steal gold or an item off the target.

Maggie the Wizard
child, weapon: /

HP: 5
Agi: 1d12
Def: 0
Atk: 1 crit: 2
Crit%: 10% (19-20)

Skills: Blaze I: 2 mp, 3 fire damage to 1 target, 10% to set target ablaze.

Chills I: 2 mp, 3 frost damage to 1 target, 10% to chill target.

Bolt I: 2 mp, 3 electricity damage to 1 target, 10% to paralyze target.

Lisa the Troubadour
child, weapon: Bari Sax

HP: 10
AGI: 1d12
DEF: 0
ATK: 1-2 (3-4)
Crit%: 10% (19-20)

Skills: Dissonance 3 mp. 2 sound based damage points against all enemies.

Jig of Life: 3 mp. For the next 1d4 rounds, all party members recover 2 HP at the start of their turns.

-----------------------------

: Come on! Let's stop Milhouse!

: :hai:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:suspense:

Plant MONSTER.

: Why is your yard so much bigger than mine? Why do YOU get a treehouse?! I want one!

: Cut it out, Milhouse!

--------------------

[Marge 15/15] [MP 15/15]
[Bart 10/10]
[Lisa 10/10]
[Maggie 5/5]

Turn order established.

Plant MONSTER.

He’s trying to consume luann

Who What Now

by Azathoth
This boss is obviously a classic rushdown type encounter.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

He’s trying to consume luann

he thinks luann is weed, the characters are packaged like weed. this is like the whole "kids eating tide pods" epidemic all over again

:ohdear:

my vote: marge, bart, and lisa attack (lisa instead do jig if millhos does crazy damage to everyone when he attacks)

maggie cast chill

wearing a lampshade

Marge better get a cool berserker helmet but the horns are just her hair

Plant MONSTER.

Milhouse summoned The Happy Little Elves!
Happy Little Elf 1 is hip hip hooraying
Marge strikes Milhouse for 3 dmg
Happy Little Elf 2 spilled Honey on Maggie
(Flip coin, tails=lose turn) TAILS. Maggie loses her turn
Bart slings a stone at Milhouse for 2 damage
Lisa attacks Milhouse with her sax for 2 damage
Maggie is now free from the honey.

[Marge 15/15] [MP 15/15]
[Bart 10/10]
[Lisa 10/10]
[Maggie 5/5]

super sweet best pal

Crappy Little Elves are rude.

ThatBasqueGuy

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

So if Marge bashes millhouse, that means he acts after the first elf next turn, right?

Plant MONSTER.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

So if Marge bashes millhouse, that means he acts after the first elf next turn, right?

Yes indeederino

wearing a lampshade

Imagining Ned as a DM rn

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my vote

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Marge bashes millhouse

bart attack mil

lisa cast dissonance

maggie cast chill on mil

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

albany academy posted:

Imagining Ned as a DM rn

Scaly Haylie

Bart shoot elf2's honey jar

Plant MONSTER.

Round 2

-Milhouse lashes with three of his armtecles, 2 of them smack Bart (4 dmg) and one hits Maggie (2 dmg)
-Happy Little Elf 2 slaps Barm for 2 dmg.
-Marge Bashes Milhouse for 3 dmg and sent him reeling back ( 2 mp spent )
-Happy Little Elf 1 reached out and swung his cane, striking Marge and Lisa for 1 dmg each.
-Bart thwacks Milhouse for 2 dmg.
-Lisa wails with her sax! Oh wow, it appears the elves and Milhouse are susceptible to SOUND damage! They're all hit for 4 dmg each! Happy Little Elf 1 and 2 die! ( 3 mp spent )
-Maggie casts Chill on Milhouse for 3 damage. (2 mp spent)

[Marge 14/15][MP 8/15]
[Bart 4/10]
[Lisa 9/10]
[Maggie 3/5]

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
should the bash have moved milpool a priority slot behind marge or would it have moved it behind elf 2 before elf 2 was defeated?

Plant MONSTER.

canyoneer posted:

should the bash have moved milpool a priority slot behind marge or would it have moved it behind elf 2 before elf 2 was defeated?

The latter!

super sweet best pal

Let's steal, just in case this is a game where bosses have good loot.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Do we actually have a use for an autographed photo of Nixon?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
-Have all characters learn bash
-On her turn, Maggie casts bash on Milhouse, swapping Milhouse and Marge in turn order. Priority proceeds to Marge.
-On her turn, Marge casts bash on herself, swapping herself and Milhouse. Priority proceeds to Bart, effectively skipping Milhouse's turn.
-Continue having everyone fight as normal except the person right before Milhouse always casts bash on himself/herself. Milhouse never gets another turn.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

-On her turn, Maggie casts bash on Milhouse, swapping Milhouse and Marge in turn order. Priority proceeds to Marge.
-On her turn, Marge casts bash on herself, swapping herself and Milhouse. Priority proceeds to Bart, effectively skipping Milhouse's turn.
-Continue having everyone fight as normal except the person right before Milhouse always casts bash on himself/herself. Milhouse never gets another turn.

we got em folks

Who What Now

by Azathoth

blaise rascal posted:

Since Maggie is most likely to go last this would really only work for one round.

Nosfereefer

blaise rascal posted:

i think your on to soemthing here...

hevnz 2 murgatroyd

by Smythe
Have Bart summon Santa's Little Helper on his next turn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Have Bart summon Santa's Little Helper on his next turn

Cast Santos L. Halper on Milhouse's credit rating

• Locked thread