Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

wanna drink a duff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Oh look! Shop keepers have special screens!

Marge has 80 dollars in her purse.

[Menu]
Duff beer: 4 dollars. Heals 10 Hp. Only usable by adults. May cause drunkenness. (Light)

Lady Duff: 10 dollars. Heals 25 Hp. Only usable by adults. May cause drunkenness. (Light)

Duff Stout: 25 dollars. Heals 40 Hp. Only usable by adults. May cause drunkenness. (Moderate)

Flaming Moe: 10 dollars. Cures sick and/or frozen status problems. Adults only. May cause drunkenness (High)

Simpson & Son Revitalizing Gin & Tonic: 50 dollars. Revives a fallen adult ally but also automatically causes drunkenness.

Single Plum Floating in Perfume Served in a Man's Hat: 500 dollars. ???

This is a really good shop menu picture I must say! Also those are some pricey drinks! I guess buy a few Duffs, maybe give one to Barney and save the others, but don't spend all the money, there might be something good at the Kwik-e Mart or elsewhere.

Twenty Four

Macnult posted:

>gosee mrilhouse

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

wow this thread is good

Twenty Four

Not sure what Milhaus is doing in that last frame

Twenty Four

Gotta go after Milhorse

Twenty Four

Elfface posted:

Lisa: Go back inside, close door. It's just Milhouse being Milhouse.

This but not because it's just Milhose, but because Lisa might be outclassed by TurboMilhose, and reinforcements should be on the way with Marje and crew then they can team up as a party and take him out!

Twenty Four

Recruit Lisa to team then go after Milfhouse

Twenty Four

Lissa do a jig
Magpie cast blaze because wood burns real good
Morg and Bort attack

Twenty Four

Also I'm not even a huge Simpsons fan (like it's okay but I'm not gonna win any trivia contests by a long shot) but this is my favorite Plant MONSTER cut out adventure thread yet!

I love the art, I love the creative thinking, the story is fun, and the unique interpretations of the characters is really enjoyable. And making it into a game is just wonderful!

You know those threads where you log on to SA and you are really excited to see what's new? Yeah this is definately one of those.

Twenty Four

You have sorcery that I cannot comprehend!

Twenty Four

I think that's the first time I remember seeing a hand moving things around!

Twenty Four

lol at placing restraining orders against your child aged son!

But yeah I guess let him stay in the miltreehouse?

Twenty Four

Yeah probably find Grillhouse a weapon then set out to find Hommer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

super sweet best pal posted:

And Lisa needs bracers

:eyepop:

• Locked thread