Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

: You’ve always been a better dancer than me. You KNOW dancing is MY dream, Bart.

If this isn't someone's avatar by the time I get my next paycheck it's going to be someone's avatar after I receive my next paycheck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

:popeye:

Recruit Milhouse!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Replace Bart Simpson with Birb Simpson, TIA

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Battle wife. The best offense is a charnal house filled with the shattered bones of your enemies.

Lisa should attempt to lure Milhouse into the treehouse with the promise of hand holding and either wololo him to our side or we burn it to the ground with him in it.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
+1 visiting de-diddily-deadly neighbour.

• Locked thread