Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyrax Attack!

We demand to be taken seriously

We could probably combine Squishee flavors for combat bonuses. Or eat a bucket of shrimp to warp to the hospital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!

> search freezer for Moon Pies and frozen teddy bears

Hyrax Attack!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Does this mean I should make an interior for the kwik e mart? I only made the outside and the shopkeep screen :[

Shopkeep screen is fine. Acquire one all syrup Squishee for Bart and one coffee ice cream for Maggie for when we need to send them into berserk mode.

Hyrax Attack!

Buy a green Squishee and a small coffee. Ask if he’s seen Homer.

Hyrax Attack!

Detective No. 27 posted:

You know what?

>Fight Luann Van Houten

Careful! She has Jacuzzi suit armor! And her boyfriend Pyro is immune to Bart’s chair strike.

Hyrax Attack!

Gridlocked posted:

I'm sorry do you mean Gryo?

I double checked Frinkiac, her boyfriend who gets hit by the chair is Pyro. She cheats on him with Gyro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!

Hahahha that is amazing! Good work

• Locked thread