Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

wow this thread is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

op you don't have to apologize for slow updates you are making this cool poo poo for our entertainment and it is much appreciated

alnilam

oh no milhos

alnilam

the shaking effect is really good (as is everything else)

lol

alnilam

wear a backpack one strapped, and say radical, to draw him out

alnilam

oe sYay milhoa dou read me without saying over

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

-Have all characters learn bash
-On her turn, Maggie casts bash on Milhouse, swapping Milhouse and Marge in turn order. Priority proceeds to Marge.
-On her turn, Marge casts bash on herself, swapping herself and Milhouse. Priority proceeds to Bart, effectively skipping Milhouse's turn.
-Continue having everyone fight as normal except the person right before Milhouse always casts bash on himself/herself. Milhouse never gets another turn.

we got em folks

alnilam

v good

uh have borlt wear ba kpack on one shoulder and say radical to anger and distract trilhouase

alnilam

alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I just wish I actually thought of a method of keeping track of everything, like inventory, stats, etc. That, copy and pasting from imgur and the battles are the most tedious/time consuming aspects. Making the animated gifs only takes a few minutes, which is what my friends assume takes the most time.

Btw, the Mattenklopper we stole from the Tree fight is intended to be equipped by Milhouse. Mattenklopper = Carpet Beating Wand = totally a druidic staff.

And holy poo poo at the top notch comments you guys. I'm blowing each of you a kiss

I thought Milhouse couldn't put in carpets bc they rent :cheeky:

alnilam

Yeah it's really cool imo but we would be equally entertained if you just made poo poo up tbh, if that makes it easier for you

E: unless you're making a fully fleshed out simpsons based paper/pencil rpg which would own

alnilam

Chard posted:

RIP a goodass thread, we love you even in garbaging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Are you done for sure or should i goldmine

• Locked thread