Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
go to kwik e mart. apu has been shot several times and probably has a ridiculous hp/constitution stat. would be great if he joined the party or could train a skill for marge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

Detective No. 27 posted:

>Go to Kwik E Mart

>Examine Freezer

>Examine Frozen Moleman

>Inquire about non-alcoholic beer

canyoneer

apu looks distressed. can we do a perception check to see if there's an armed robber under the counter?

canyoneer

try milpool

canyoneer

lisa is definitely a party member possibility, because she has the vegetarian trait and the jerky has a MEAT PRODUCT trait

canyoneer

wow is mom upside down. i wonder if it's arcane, forbidden mom magic like the mom stare-down, guilt trip, or commanding shout.

canyoneer

should the bash have moved milpool a priority slot behind marge or would it have moved it behind elf 2 before elf 2 was defeated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

since we're at the simpson house, can we pop next door to Ned's and check the stats on the Assassin shoes?

• Locked thread