Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

why is bart a tiny elf now and why is his voice all hosed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
that's bender from the new futurama you fucknuts

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Autism Sneaks posted:

that's bender from the new futurama you fucknuts

oh gently caress his character model has really changed a lot over the years

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HXT7fDkf9I

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
matt GROANing

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Eric Andre is in it so I have high expectations

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah. anyways, i might step into a void now. smell ya later

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Don't have a minotaur, man.

Weinstein and Oakley are in so it might be okay.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Ok, but have you seen Trump?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think matt Groening may be retarded because he thinks recent episodes of the simpsons are the best in the entire catalogue. What kind of brain disease do you need to think this?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

BONE DOG posted:

I think matt Groening may be retarded because he thinks recent episodes of the simpsons are the best in the entire catalogue. What kind of brain disease do you need to think this?

Boomeritis

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BONE DOG posted:

cant wait to find out how much *INSERT CELEBRITY* paid for an appearance on the simpsons

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

BONE DOG posted:

He didn’t make any of the good Simpsons, he just designed the characters.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

cant wait to find out how much *INSERT CELEBRITY* paid for an appearance on the simpsons

And it becomes more and more unimaginative as the series progresses. In the earlier episodes the celebrities played a character. Dustin hoffman was a substitute teacher, rodney dangerfield was the mr. Burns estranged son. Even when the celebrities were in fact true cameos they actually had a role in the plot. Like when james woods was working at the quik e mart to research a role. Or when sting was trying to get timmy out of the well.

Now it's just like "hey it's ________!" And then they say some bullshit and bingo celebrity cameo accomplished. Such tripe.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh gently caress and michael jackson as a fat mental patient who thought he was actually michael jackson. That is loving genius!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

BONE DOG posted:

Oh gently caress and michael jackson as a fat mental patient who thought he was actually michael jackson. That is loving genius!

wasn't he also uncreditted

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Stairmaster posted:

Yeah because his recording contract wouldn't let his voice be used anywhere

Even to this day the staff maintains "after he recorded the song we had someone re-record his vocals - it's not him!" because they are deathly afraid of being sued

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stairmaster posted:

Yes

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Golden age of the simpsons was some of the best television ever made. The social commentary was on point. That spot on cynicism. And the comedy was top notch. Really good writing.

It sucks because at this point 75l% of rhe catalogue worthless dreck

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

so was dustin hoffman

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Didnt Clooney voice just a dog barking? Or was that South Park?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
At some point I was sad when I realized there were more episodes of the Simpsons that I hadn't watched then had. This is coming from someone who can quote from memory the majority of the first 9 seasons.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

TheDon01 posted:

Didnt Clooney voice just a dog barking? Or was that South Park?

That was South Park. Clooney also got the joke while his PR people had no idea what was going on.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
:lol:

Remember how back in 95 Matt Groening pulled a giant hissy fit over the episode 'A Star is Burns' and made them remove his name from the credits because he didn't want to be associated with a show he thought was of lesser quality than his? Compare that episode to anything his name has been associated with since 1999.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Condiv posted:

oh gently caress his character model has really changed a lot over the years

bite my corroded metal rear end

• Locked thread