Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Check it out if you like articles about Alex Jones: https://www.somethingawful.com/news/alex-jones/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Nice try, OP, but you've tricked me into clicking at least 2 goatse links this year. No dice.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
The internet was a mistake, it's time to throw the breaker

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Is that the gay frog man who has discovered the secrets to health, musculature and virility?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i agree with the OP

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i tweeted it

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I'm going to start doing Twitter ban speedruns on Twitch, please send those donos and subs my way

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imho it's wrong to ban Lowtax from twitter, and it's also wrong to ban Alex Jones from constantly making a fool of himself.

Thank you this has been my worthless opinion, if you are still reading this you have a lot of time to waste. Still with me? Here's a joke : what do you call a black man flying plane? A pilot you loving racist piece of poo poo. Report yourself to a mod for racism and enjoy your ban

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

great article but you mixed up "prey" and "pray" at the end giving me a mental image of alex jones dressed as a nun, and now i have a very sweaty red new fetish

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

i tweeted it

reported. enjoy your ban, chucklefuck

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Prey instead of pray

Toward the very end

First sentence, last paragraph

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

food court bailiff posted:

great article but you mixed up "prey" and "pray" at the end giving me a mental image of alex jones dressed as a nun, and now i have a very sweaty red new fetish

Thank you, that was uh a test to see if anybody actually read it, you um passed

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Creamed Cormp posted:

Imho it's wrong to ban Lowtax from twitter, and it's also wrong to ban Alex Jones from constantly making a fool of himself.

I dunno I mean yeah they both make fools of themselves but Lowtax doesn't encourage people to storm into pizzerias with guns blazing so I think maybe there is a difference.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I read your article it was nice. gently caress twitter.

Since Jones is looking for publishers you should offer him a front page writing gig.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Aug 7, 2018

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
didn't Alex jones die? let the dead rest, taxman. let the sweet embrace of the pale rider, the kiss of the Psychopomp carry him to eternal slumber, free from libtarded demonrats and the FDA

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

quote:

enough about how Twitter is run by incompetent moron idiot fuckers from Sementopia

This is extremely problematic. Please don't disrespect Sementopia by alleging that moron idiot fuckers running the dipshit piss party known as Twitter come from that fine locale.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
we have a subforum for front page discussion

reported. enjoy yor ban

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

old beast lunatic posted:

I read your article it was nice. gently caress twitter.

Since Jones is looking for publishers you should offer him a front page writing gig.

alex jones doesn't need help his app is now the 4th most used news app in the world and his water filter and vitamin sales just went up through the roof

he is brushing this off more easily than a weak push from an obese armenian genocide denier

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i think its really funny he got kicked off those platforms but not twitter while you're on them but kicked off twitter

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

extra stout posted:

alex jones doesn't need help his app is now the 4th most used news app in the world and his water filter and vitamin sales just went up through the roof

Well that is depressing lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

OP, You have a mic, you enjoy showting inanities into the internet, so why not record a Alex Jones tribute?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Jose posted:

i think its really funny he got kicked off those platforms but not twitter while you're on them but kicked off twitter

You should trade your other social media accounts for Alex Jones's Twitter, win/win for everyone.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I only read posts that quote my posts and thread titles. So there’s a good chance your article will go unread op

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M3n-5-pnf4

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Bring back Gorgeous George

:george:

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Comedian Bill Hicks didn't die- he was put into witness protection by various 3 letter government organizations. He tired of this life and escaped the forced captivity and brought with him the documents the deep state doesn't want you to see. His new alias is Alex Jones.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

nice article. people unironically yelling INFO WARS DOT COM reminds me of younger me ironically yelling SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM during various protests and church functions

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
thanks

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
P good article Tax Man

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Yeah more like FARTicle OP. Hahahaha!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If Alex Jones' show was completely the same in content but aired on Comedy Central, people would think it was genius.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

General Dog posted:

If Alex Jones' show was completely the same in content but aired on Comedy Central, people would think it was genius.
That's kinda like the youtube shooter's videos.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

america first
AMERICA FIRST
get that
get that
THROUGH YOUR HEAD

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
“He also hosts a video show that consists entirely of him screaming incoherently while sweating so much that he permanently warps the floorboards.”

You still got it Taxman :five:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The article made me laugh out loud quite a few times.

Of course just looking at Alex Jones’s puffy tomato face makes me laugh too, but the words were nice.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Have nuclear loving take from some rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1026675143404384256?s=21

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Alex Jones was on some start up radio show in Knoxville about a year and the main thing I remember is him advertising DEEP EARTH CRYSTALS non stop. I never got a chance to get them crystals. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faded Mars
Jul 1, 2004

It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.
You won't be laughing when you can't post your "satirical" articles from your local FEMA death concentration super camp Rich "Low" Kyanka "Tacs."

• Locked thread