Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
Yeah, friendly fire in the game about shooting all the things :smugdog:

Well you do tend to soak decent amounts of damage regardless, so it depends I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
What does having beyond -100% (something like -700% with 400 anarchy) even mean? Your bullets are essentially just randomly shot out anywhere, even with bullets just turning around and shooting out from your back?

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
I was thinking if it sprayed out in front of you then at least if you jammed the barrel of the gun, as it were, into the enemy's face it would still get them, but not since you can shoot backwards. Wonder what the distribution would look like, if you stood in an empty room and looked at the bullet holes or something when shooting.

The difference between shooting backwards, or shooting sideways and ricocheting to kill something is ... I guess is you can't ricochet bullets off the sky, so if you were looking upwards you'd have to be able to shoot backwards in order to hit anyone.

Alavaria fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Aug 15, 2018