Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Piece O Shit
Jan 30, 2006

want to pet that dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I'm the giant catchphrase sign that reads Hardland of America

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

I would do a marathon through Hell for Bob Wylie

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Like I said not a bank

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Tensions are running high in practice.

*cuts to the coordinators*

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/jdnumba3/status/1032091529144414208?s=21

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy crap lol it’s mesmerizing

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Bob Wylie just won Hard Knocks.

You think they were worried when they were running across Normandy about fuckin' stretching? You gotta be kiddin' me!

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Baker being a little poo poo about wanting the QB draw was pretty funny. Fucker!

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I'm not sure why everyone is talking about Bob Wylie when we could be talking about Moose instead

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'm the giant catchphrase sign that reads Hardland of America

alright someone slap this ona chuck tingle book

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Professor Funk posted:

I'm not sure why everyone is talking about Bob Wylie when we could be talking about Moose instead

Moose owns

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
What’s up with Cleveland Browns radio being right there in the facility? How does that work?

Do they have an official show that goes out over the local sports station signal or?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

The Dez Bryant scene is hilarious knowing they still haven't signed him after a week and probably won't at all

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I cringed hard at the dude who gave him the multiple hundred dollar Browns helmet to sign.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bob Wylie is basically my dad if he still swore as much as he did when I was a kid.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

TheBizzness posted:

What’s up with Cleveland Browns radio being right there in the facility? How does that work?

Do they have an official show that goes out over the local sports station signal or?

I know Joe Thomas and Andrew Hawkins record Thomahawk there which is why they're relentlessly positive about the team.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Each episode of this is more psychotic than the last

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

TheBizzness posted:

I think they have a weekly show that is broadcast live over the air, but they definitely have a more episodic radio show that is more like a podcast that is through their website.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Most of the Browns coaches are garbage but that Oline coach is like this... manifestation of the quintessential Oline coach.

The guy just seems like something out of a legend.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
This episode intro was rough as hell between the Craig Paisley scene leading into the 4th string QB at a butterfly farm scene, jesus

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

SHOAH NUFF posted:

This episode intro was rough as hell between the Craig Paisley scene leading into the 4th string QB at a butterfly farm scene, jesus

Agreed. The Paisley pep talk seemed like something the team was pushing for, but he wanted no part of.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bob Wylie is a gift from god

E: oh my god this loving video

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 29, 2018

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Is a napping trailer a normal thing?

Cajuste is such a hippie

Flikken fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Aug 29, 2018

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Best part of the episode was when Aikman asked Mayfield how it feels to be a backup while he was sitting next to Tyrod. Nearly pissed myself.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Selective editing of Hard Knocks maybe, but it seems like the entire coaching staff is just there to go "Run harder." "Give more effort."

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Good episode, but the 5-minute Mayfield pass that they showed in slo motion in it's entirety was really annoying.
The mock videos killed me. I wish Mayfield would have used the Mr Dorsey reference though.

47.5 million

gently caress

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Athanatos posted:

Selective editing of Hard Knocks maybe, but it seems like the entire coaching staff is just there to go "Run harder." "Give more effort."

Hue decides who gets playing time, Haley and Williams do all the actual work. I think Hard Knocks tends to avoid the X's and O's of football to prevent teams from claiming the show causes a competitive disadvantage. Which it probably does.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Flikken posted:

Cajuste is such a hippie

I loved that Cajuste scene. "Hey FYI, this guy who you all are rooting for is a complete loving wacko."

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Diqnol posted:

Hue decides who gets playing time, Haley and Williams do all the actual work. I think Hard Knocks tends to avoid the X's and O's of football to prevent teams from claiming the show causes a competitive disadvantage. Which it probably does.

Going by their record the past bunch of years, all the Browns coaches avoid the X's and O's

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Professor Funk posted:

I loved that Cajuste scene. "Hey FYI, this guy who you all are rooting for is a complete loving wacko."

Counterpoint: Cajuste is strong and kind and chill and I love him

Flikken posted:

I don't know if a napping trailer is a normal thing but I know that it's very common to nap between the main stages of the day (usually practice and meetings). In Hard Knocks: Texans JJ Watt had created a little napping corner somewhere in the facility for himself

Diqnol posted:

Hue decides who gets playing time, Haley and Williams do all the actual work.

And he doesn't even do that well. It's fine to be more the cheerleader/executive type of head coach rather than the X's and O's type head coach, but you have to at least be good at it and make smart decisions. People don't really like Hue (I don't blame them), he's not good at inspiring people, he doesn't make good decisions about personnel and playing time AND he's not really an amazing football mind. So I guess my question is what exactly DOES he bring to the table?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Play posted:

So I guess my question is what exactly DOES he bring to the table?

He dickmatized Jimmy and Dee Haslam.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm glad the browns kept a massive white collar criminal on their staff long enough to divulge critical preseason scouting secrets.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Professor Funk posted:

He seems like a very nice man why is why he's gonna be cut with so much prejudice.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Play posted:

Counterpoint: Cajuste is strong and kind and chill and I love him

Bip Roberts posted:

He seems like a very nice man why is why he's gonna be cut with so much prejudice.

To be clear: he owns and I want to be pals with him.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Professor Funk posted:

I have good news for you about his future free time

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The assassination of Halapoulivaati Vaitai by white collar criminal Mychal Kendricks.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Just sitting down to watch this weeks but lol that it's going to take at least 4 episodes for hue to get his team to stop walking around

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm glad the browns kept a massive white collar criminal on their staff long enough to divulge critical preseason scouting secrets.

Logically, do you think they would have signed him if they knew about his insider trading? It sounds like it was a complete surprise to everyone except Kendricks.

For what it’s worth, Martha Stewart got 5 months in prison and two years probation for a measly $35k. Can’t imagine what 1+ million will mean for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Both of these are true:

Professor Funk posted:

Professor Funk posted:

"I'm even getting a little light headed just holding this one."

Also, based on his genetics he's only going to live to about 45 years old.

• Locked thread