Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I love how Mayfield asked Dorsey if his name was Mr Dorsey at the airport.

The montage of Coleman (and others) dropping passes was a real nice touch.

BLESS'EM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Watched the last half of the episode last night. Hue is such a loving boob and will get canned halfway through the season.

I’ve been a Browns fan my whole life but I had no clue Drew Stanton was on the team, let alone whoever the snackbitch was :lol:

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Gregg Williams is loving insane.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Bob Wylie just won Hard Knocks.

You think they were worried when they were running across Normandy about fuckin' stretching? You gotta be kiddin' me!

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Good episode, but the 5-minute Mayfield pass that they showed in slo motion in it's entirety was really annoying.
The mock videos killed me. I wish Mayfield would have used the Mr Dorsey reference though.

47.5 million

gently caress

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'll say this for the Browns, their offices and facilities look awesome.

It's amazing what you can afford when you defrad the customers of your trucking company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Put your testicles in the C-gap!

Seriously though, gently caress that episode. 30 minutes of players getting cut. Ugh.

• Locked thread