Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

mcmagic posted:

If by "rules" you mean "is annoying and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is", I agree.

Bless’m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I kinda read it as Tyrod gets there early as hell, way before everyone else and that works for him, but if you want everyone to show up at that time then say that’s what time they’re supposed to show up. I feel like I’d have the same reaction if my boss was like “hey you should work an extra few hours every day because that one guy in the office does it.”

If Hue wants the players to show up at X time and Tyrod shows up at X-2 then either be happy that Tyrod is doing extra or make the new time X-2. Don’t make a big deal out of players not willingly showing up before they need to report.

• Locked thread